Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are mental/incels bullies?

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Weird story, but. When i was involved with certain looksmaxx communities there was always 2 guys that would go out of their way to say very negative stuff to me. ALL of the time. yet they weren't chad themselves (they both looked like sad dogs), but their post history was them constantly talking about their loneliness and how ugly and sub human they thought they were and how close they were to suicide constantly trying to seek pity from other users in the community. Their profiles were filled with strait up schizo shit too. I always wondered why i attracted hate from them. The sad thing is is i'd see them in all the same communities even if i was lurking one.
It's like when Bart Simpson said that Nelson is in "all the same special ed classes as himself"

Their negatives comments were different from others though, it's not a standard "it's over" or that surgery obsessed hardmaxx response it was something just sort mental.
It's just weird to me that you can have 600+ posts having a mental break down and going full schizo, but then suddenly you full stop to comment negativity who's not bothering you.

Last edited:
everybody mourns differently

Most people are animalesque idiots, not only women (all of them) but men as well (most).

Lol incels love wallowing in self pity because they get dopamine from it. Muh I need sex

Men trying to put other men down so they could feel better about themselves.

It's just hypocrite shit , if your post history is full of schizo shit and you post 5+ selfies a week on looksmaxx communities attempting to sway people by talking yourself down and a full history spanning multiple accounts of self hate and self pity you don't -get- to be a bully. it's just closed off, you're a weakling.

Lol this resonates with me a lot. I remember I created a vent thread on Lookmax.me about how I'm being treated like a lesser human by people in public like getting called names and physical assault. And I got replies like "Bro you might be Schizophrenic retard" "I call this Bullshit" Like who the fuck are you to invalidate my experience?

Then some guy PMed me with a message "Bro, we have the same ethnicity. Do you mog this guy from lookism.net?" Then I sent a selfie of my face and called me "You're autistic" "You're beyond autistic." I said, "You are right, my country is very shitty and doesn't give mentally ill people allowances so I'm going to US soon so I could NEETBux" "Don't go with your autistic ass here" "You're gonna die here" He said.

And I left that site once I realized that the people there are whiteknight foid worshipping closet fag chad worshipping delusional cucks who believe that they can become a chad via extensive surgeries even when they're janitor indian tier looking. But I made an exit move though, I posted a JB stacy being tortured and I pissed off a lot of whiteknight cucks, I argued with them until I got banned. And that was my last post.

Getting treated like shit turns you into a piece of shit. I used to be that way when I was a teenager but I eventually grew out of it when I first started really getting blackpilled, as I realized it was a coping mechanism.