Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most feds tall cumskin chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Why most feds are tall cumskin chads? Does it make sense? perphaps thats why they dont give a shit about fixing school shootings and keep the status quo and opress uggos like us so young cumskin chads can still bully ethnic subhumans.

Do chads need to bully inferior males to develop properly or what? :fuk:

Last edited:
yeah because the fbi is really known for going after nonwhite people

can it, goblin.

Feds reading this, your wives are sucking BBC's and getting fucked in their asses right now. I hope your minimum wage is worth it, make sure to kiss the feet of your superiors, you scum.

Feds reading this, your wives are sucking BBC's and getting fucked in their asses right now. I hope your minimum wage is worth it, make sure to kiss the feet of your superiors, you scum.

I bet many feds post in r/cuckold :feelshaha:

Politicians also.

FBIcels are not chads, they're foolishly indoctrinated into today's soyciety to believe that they are doing a service to their community by locking up non-violet offenders daily for victimless crimes that don't effect anyone

Why do you think? Whites own the west and are still a majority.

Also after 9/11 how eager do you think they are to recruit sand niggers and even Blacks? Actually blacks get the next biggest representation in law enforcement to whites.