Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are most Incels edgy/talk in a retarded way ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
On here and more so on Blackpill club and based space I notice that most other Incels talk like a teen girl using slang and acronyms and saying edgy stupid stuff why aren't more Incels intellectual sounding ?

-
Come to think of it, it would be refreshing to hear some of the posts on here rephrased like Thomas Jefferson or something, jfl I would enjoy that
-

-
Come to think of it, it would be refreshing to hear some of the posts on here rephrased like Thomas Jefferson or something, jfl I would enjoy that
-

What do you consider intellectual sounding?

lead by example

On here and more so on Blackpill club and based space I notice that most other Incels talk like a teen girl using slang and acronyms and saying edgy stupid stuff why aren't more Incels intellectual sounding ?
I guess some people are just dumb and other's don't want to put in the effort.

Kys faggot

Because they're mostly teenagers?

Last edited:
STFU you normie :bigbrain:

We live in a time where the word "Tribes" aren't in use but despite it, it still holds up and prevalent especially in online spaces, either by blood, affiliation or social stamding. The other word "community" is completely different because it implies theres some sort of coherency and order.

It's better than the slang zoomers are using.

Because contrary to popular belief, low IQ people reproduce less.

The better question would be why are normies so restricted in how they are allowed to express themselves. Better be a bit edgy than to only follow PC guidelines when expressing yourself.

Because most newER users area actually underaged.
The better question would be why are normies so restricted in how they are allowed to express themselves. Better be a bit edgy than to only follow PC guidelines when expressing yourself.
This also.