Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are mothers typically loved more than father's?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/bVATtKo9UWA

Watched this video by Jimmy Kimmel. Why are mom's typically loved more than dad's? You got any ideas why? I looked at the normies in the comment section. And actual father's were saying they prefer their children loving their mom more than themselves.

its a white thing. This is just untrue in asian, black, Latin, and curry cultures.

Because men have to go wage for women while they stay with the kids, even in this age it happens a lot

its a white thing. This is just untrue in asian, black, Latin, and curry cultures.
I could have guessed. But even I fall victim to this. I like my mom more

Cucks. I always hated how they shill mothers day
Blacks don't have dads:feelskek:

Overall, people tend to prefer foids over men, so I don't see why wouldn't this apply to family.
False, this is true in latin cultures

Overall, people tend to prefer foids over men, so I don't see why wouldn't this apply to family.

False, this is true in latin cultures
Idk why as a man, would pick a foid over a man, I mean in terms of friendship. Foids who lack any intelligence, creativity or thinking are hard to relate to and are very uninteresting apart from their bodies. So men only befriend toilets in hopes of getting the foid to like them and eventually fuck.

It still doesn't explain why a father would want his children to love their mother more than himself. That's seems rather odd to me.

Idk why as a man, would pick a foid over a man, I mean in terms of friendship. Foids who lack any intelligence, creativity or thinking are hard to relate to and are very uninteresting apart from their bodies. So men only befriend toilets in hopes of getting the foid to like them and eventually fuck.

It still doesn't explain why a father would want his children to love their mother more than himself. That's seems rather odd to me.
Women are wonderful effect and I never stated something regarding all the population, just that the trend is both men and foids valuing foids higher than other men

Blacks don't have dads:feelskek:

Mother was taken away by the Robertson lineage as a newborn. She never bonded with her Wagoner relatives.

"My father picked me up after I turned eighteen. He took me to a lovely restaurant and bought ginger beer".

1 DeadLarry

1 Larry1

He gave me a precious action figure collectible, diapers, a stuffed bear, and called me "G".

He gave me a precious action figure collectible, diapers, a stuffed bear, and called me "G".

Great-Grandma gave me Tostinos pizza rolls and let me use her large mobile chair for the stairs.

Real Duh

Last edited: