Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are my fellow mexican shitskins so motherfucking loud?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Seriously they make animalistic sounds everyfucking night and they are no different than niggers , I just dont understand ... they listen to shitty banda music and yell "AAAyayayayaay!" Lmao why they feel the need to make those fucking stupid animalistic noises? Fucking dickheads are not different than chimps :feelskek:

Cope. You wish you could enjoy life with them having fun, but no autists allowed

That's what I've been saying

Hey bro i still remember that we were supposed to play scarlet blade but my profile is still fucked and i cant send DMs :cryfeels:

Hey bro i still remember that we were supposed to play scarlet blade but my profile is still fucked and i cant send DMs :cryfeels:
oh yea shit bro that slipped my mind. I've just been playing the remake of RE 2 for the last few days my bad.
I'm down to play tomorrow if you want

ngl south americans comments on youtube that say "JAJAJAJAJA" make me so triggered and I have no idea why :feelskek:

oh yea shit bro that slipped my mind. I've just been playing the remake of RE 2 for the last few days my bad.
I'm down to play tomorrow if you want

Perhaps...someday...

Cope. You wish you could enjoy life with them having fun, but no autists allowed
I listen to the way normies make conversation and their way of speaking doesn’t appeal to me at all

I listen to the way normies make conversation and their way of speaking doesn’t appeal to me at all

To be able to socialize with normfags you have to sacrifice your individuality

I also fucking hate idiots that make noise