Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHY ARE MY THREADS BEING DELETED!!!! @ any mod

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Why were my posts deleted? the second one didn't even get an explanation. The first one was also super unfair!!!

IM SPREADING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE REAL REASON WHY WE ARE INCELS!!!!

THE REASON IS CAUSE OF WHITES PUSHING HYPERGAMY, WOMAN RIGHTS, AND STEALING OUR WOMAN. THEY RIGGED THE GAME IN THEIR FAVOR AND KNOW USE HYPERGAMY TO THEIR ADVANTAGE!!!!

I would wager the mod deleting my stuff is white JFL. How is this fair, one post is made against whites and its deleted!!! Yet hundred of post have been made hating or making fun of ethnics or currys and its allowed!!!!! This shit is stating to seem racist (I aint one to call racism but what other explanation is there!!!). What the fuck is this cucked shit so much for this forum NOT being alt right JFL. SO ONLY THREADS AGAINST ETHNICS IS ALLOWED HUH NOTHIGN CAN BE MADE AGAINST WHITES APPERANTLY!!!

WTF at least give me an answer before deleting this one too!!

Last edited:
Jews are pushing that shit. Jews are not white.

Feminists are pushing that shit. Some feminists are white, but most white feminists are self hating and regularly race mix out of spite/pandering.

Democrats are pushing that shit. Every minority group in America votes democrat.

JBW is a bad meme.

Jews are pushing that shit. Jews are not white.

Feminists are pushing that shit. Some feminists are white, but most white feminists are self hating and regularly race mix out of spite/pandering.

Democrats are pushing that shit. Every minority group in America votes democrat.

JBW is a bad meme.
but what group pushes feminism the most? Whites

Which group pushes Hypergamy? Whites

Kek minorities are democrats only because they believe the WHITE DEMOCRAT leaders will help them. Yet they never do, look at Obama a fucking "minority" himself (yet raised like a white man) he didn't do shit for blacks, he cared more about faggots JFL. Also many minorities are also very traditional and conservative, they just don't vote republican cause the stereotype that they are racist.

coz ur black

explain how im pushing hypergamy as a white incel please.