Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are niggers allowed to breathe?

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
And why do these entitled gorillas complain about not being able to?

God gave them big nose and lips so they could steal more of the white mans precious air

Because they are joggers.

God gave them big nose and lips so they could steal more of the white mans precious air
Air that the white man would hog so he could raise trannies and export then to niggerland till the AIDS destroys them

why take your anger out on me i didn’t even do anything man

why take your anger out on me i didn’t even do anything man
You have dirty black nigger skin. Nigger bitch. Smells like nigger ass

They could breathe better if meth & fentanyl didn't exist

Women are still whores under the current regime.
Brutal not-even-religion-can-fix-the-bullshit pill. Have you ever seen bitches take off their hijab with this new bullshit about it in the news or is that fake news

A black guy is fucking your oneitis rn btw

Are you mad because a black guy fd your oneitis.

Are you mad because a black guy fd your oneitis.
Niggers are hideous. So hideous and brutish that if they fucked a bitch I liked I wouldn't like her anymore. That's how powerfully gross the nigger halo is

They could breathe better if meth & fentanyl didn't exist
Idk how more niggers don’t OD it seems to only be the white druggies that OD and die. Fuckin clown world, ofc the feral chimp survives

Idk how more niggers don’t OD it seems to only be the white druggies that OD and die. Fuckin clown world, ofc the feral chimp survives
Nigger biology is made to withstand all kinds of inhuman shit. Niggers feel less physical pain that's why they made great whipping toys for their subversive slave masters. Tbh nigger biology might be a masculine redpill.

Nigger biology is made to withstand all kinds of inhuman shit. Niggers feel less physical pain that's why they made great whipping toys for their subversive slave masters. Tbh nigger biology might be a masculine redpill
It’s like comparing a chimp and a domesticated human and stating the chimp is tougher and more resilient.

Obviously the feral animal is gonna be a little tougher. Far lower IQ though

A black guy is fucking your oneitis rn btw
Lol nigger cope your mom got blacked by the whole hood ahahhahahah
Nigger worshipper

Imagine waking up as one