Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are niggers and aspies natural enemies?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Wondering why niggers and autists are natural enemies.
1. Is it because nigs are natural predators and aspies are seen as weak and helpless? As zebra isolated from the herd they will fall prey to hyenas.
2. Butthurt nigs tired of getting mogged by the white man so they see a white with issues to bully? On the other hand, ive heard of them bullying other blacks with autism.
3. Genetic memory of homo erectus warring against denisovans and neanderthals which aspies are more similar too? Probably not as other whites bully aspies to a degree.

Therefore, we conclude niggers as the most asshole race on average of them all, thus making them natural enemies of the asperger.

Last edited:
3. Genetic memory of homo erectus warring against denosovians and neanderthals which aspies are more similar too? Probably not as other whites bully aspies to a degree.
kek

blacks are ultranormies
they just attack targets they see as weak, a pale whiteboy all by himself is easy prey

What about black autists? You are delusional.

blacks are ultranormies
they just attack targets they see as weak, a pale whiteboy all by himself is easy prey
Yeah blacks are the original normies that follow the rules that the plains of africa set out for them.

Image 2024 03 17 194106708

You have clearly never met the menace known as aspie niggers.

What about autist blacks? How are they normies? Elaborate
Maybe they are enemies of the other blacks too? Idk ive never met one tbh.
Also;

Korin1993

Greycel​

Joined Feb 7, 2024 Posts 4

Because 70 iQ

They get bullied by niggers. Niggers and gooks despite autists
The white race is the most compassionate race. They should help fellow white and european aspies instead of letting in roaches from who knows where.

Traits of autism are environmentally adaptive in colder, northern climates, whereas nigger behavior is environmentally adaptive in warmer, southern climates.

The silence and reserve of the autist would fit in quite well in Finland, which is the polar opposite context of negroid evolution. This explains why negroes are typically so loud and expressive.

Traits of autism are environmentally adaptive in colder, northern climates, whereas nigger behavior is environmentally adaptive in warmer, southern climates.

The silence and reserve of the autist would fit in quite well in Finland, which is the polar opposite context of negroid evolution. This explains why negroes are typically so loud and expressive.
We should send them all down south (in video game)

Black culture values verbosity and extraversion --- two traits that aspies are not known for. Blacks don't appreciate aspie bluntness; niggers claim they speak their mind, but they don't ---- they lie and bullshit as bad as Chinese and Japanese.
Aspies tend to be super private and hyper independent, whereas Blacks like to get in everyone business, drag bystanders into their "fun", and see no shame in asking for "small" favors, such as asking money from someone they met 10 minutes ago.
The aspie directness and emotional shield is misinterpreted by niggers as hostility; I write this because this is one of the reasons I was bullied from grade 1 to senior in high school.

Hispanics behavior is basically 'nigger-lite', and being a Colombian aspie, my people despised and continue to despise my behavior.
Autism is epidemiologically present throughout the world. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35238171/
It is, but its rare in Blacks.

Black culture values verbosity and extraversion --- two traits that aspies are not known for. Blacks don't appreciate aspie bluntness; niggers claim they speak their mind, but they don't ---- they lie and bullshit as bad as Chinese and Japanese.
Aspies tend to be super private and hyper independent, whereas Blacks like to get in everyone business, drag bystanders into their "fun", and see no shame in asking for "small" favors, such as asking money from someone they met 10 minutes ago.
The aspie directness and emotional shield is misinterpreted by niggers as hostility; I write this because this is one of the reasons I was bullied from grade 1 to senior in high school.

Hispanics behavior is basically 'nigger-lite', and being a Colombian aspie, my people despised and continue to despise my behavior.

That makes sense, interpreting the truth as hostility is a big thing with these cultures. You gots ta keep it real (ie not real at all and whatever sounds good)

Last edited:
Whether or not autism is rarer in Blax, the point stands that autistic mutants are more out of place among Africans than among Northern Europeans/Asians.

Aspies are not my enemies..
My enemies are Jews and Niggers

The white race is the most compassionate race. They should help fellow white and european aspies instead of letting in roaches from who knows where.

These cousin fuckers don't look "compassionate" to me. Fuck off with your retarded, unscientific theories, stormcuck.

Photos: The January 6 Capitol riot | CNN Politics

Last edited:
where I was treated best was in environments where there were white people with money. those who treated me the worst were people with non-white, brown skin (I never had black classmates) and who were poor or middle class.

I hate negroes as an aspie because their boisterous yelling and unruly behavior overstimulates me. Furthermore, as a logical person, I fail to believe what I am told "Niggers are just like you! Niggers are no different!" and instead rely on the patterns I see in my day to day life.

Wondering why niggers and autists are natural enemies.
1. Is it because nigs are natural predators and aspies are seen as weak and helpless? As zebra isolated from the herd they will fall prey to hyenas.
2. Butthurt nigs tired of getting mogged by the white man so they see a white with issues to bully? On the other hand, ive heard of them bullying other blacks with autism.
3. Genetic memory of homo erectus warring against denisovans and neanderthals which aspies are more similar too? Probably not as other whites bully aspies to a degree.

Therefore, we conclude niggers as the most asshole race on average of them all, thus making them natural enemies of the asperger.
the thing is niggers have no empathy, so they'll punch down as hard as they can

Autists fall into 2 camps they'll get bullied by said nig nog or fight back.

an autist can bring a weapon and easily mog a nigga in a fight

Because we are polar opposites.

Because fuck niggers