Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Niggers obsessed with "muh spices"

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Why do Niggers always say "Wipypo dont be seasonin they food"
Do Niggers think that putting some cheap goyslop artificial powders makes them culinary masters ? Niggers unironically think that some KFC stolen from the garbage is better than a fine steak because "Muh spices"

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq @wasted12years @Chudpreet

The ancient africans used to shove chilli peppers in their asses, as a thank you to their all mighty god shaniqwa

cause monkeys?

This is a tropical people thing. Tropics grow spices.

I don't know, the only good thing about my country is the gastronomy, I wouldn't change it for the shit that the pajeets eat.

That's most likely why

They get pepper sprayed by police so much spice is the only thing they can taste

"Aspie Tallcel "jfl

If you were not low T you would have ascended long ago.

Let ethnics have something in this world.

Arabs are different from Blacks though; idk why you guys lump yourselves together with various other races that are very different. You should identify with just your Arab ancestry, which has some based elements in it.

I’m quite a fan of Ba’athism and leaders such as Saddam & Bashar, and some Arab food i’ve had(Lebanese I believe mainly) has been S-tier by far.

White people often eat more clean food but nowadays alot of whites are obsessed with spices too unfortunately. I often say: If you can't eat unseasoned food then you don't like food, you only like spices. Not only spicy food are more common in african and middle eastern countries but most of the non-white cuisine seems to also be deep fried which explains why diabetes is rampant in the middle east or MENA for example. Atleast the rivers aren't seasoned in white countries:

293757c862b3dedf9beff6c03d5741430083a090234f3e0433822f6aced6c86e 1

They don’t have anything else. No civilization, no achievements, just crime and retardation. Same as the BBC meme, it’s just blacks knowing in their hearts they are ugly, stupid and useless trying to play it off.

This is a tropical people thing. Tropics grow spices.
I think it’s also to do with the fact that shitskins evolved in places with trash food. If you’re eating rat legs and shit then of course you have to spice the fuck out of it to make it palatable

The ancient africans used to shove chilli peppers in their asses, as a thank you to their all mighty god shaniqwa
Funnily enough I’ve heard that twerking started as some ritual practice in West Africa. But as you know, dat’s called dat kultcha n we gotta embrace dat shii cause Mista Goldstein said so

Funnily enough I’ve heard that twerking started as some ritual practice in West Africa. But as you know, dat’s called dat kultcha n we gotta embrace dat shii cause Mista Goldstein said so
shieeeeeet

Another retarded racial post smh :feelsjuice:

Spices not only enhance flavors but help food keep longer. The value of spices literally kickstarted the discovery age. You guys are legit retarded, holy shit

Why do Niggers always say "Wipypo dont be seasonin they food"
Do Niggers think that putting some cheap goyslop artificial powders makes them culinary masters ? Niggers unironically think that some KFC stolen from the garbage is better than a fine steak because "Muh spices"

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq @wasted12years @Chudpreet
Prison meals and school lunches are not white people food.

Because of evolution and because most spices grow in hot regions like Africa

this why can't they accept white food(ignoring Italian food if they count as white) is worse. Only white pastries are good. Everything else is lacking.

Arabs are different from Blacks though; idk why you guys lump yourselves together with various other races that are very different. You should identify with just your Arab ancestry, which has some based elements in it.

I’m quite a fan of Ba’athism and leaders such as Saddam & Bashar, and some Arab food i’ve had(Lebanese I believe mainly) has been S-tier by far.
All shitskins are of the same ilk and blood. The gap between a nigger and curry is 1000x smaller than a curry and a cumskin. Let us shitskins cope with our food. Only thing we have left

White people often eat more clean food but nowadays alot of whites are obsessed with spices too unfortunately. I often say: If you can't eat unseasoned food then you don't like food, you only like spices. Not only spicy food are more common in african and middle eastern countries but most of the non-white cuisine seems to also be deep fried which explains why diabetes is rampant in the middle east or MENA for example. Atleast the rivers aren't seasoned in white countries:

View attachment 810961
Ethnics even if they ate white people food would get diseases more often. It is a part of the wretched shitskin lineage curse. So they might as well consume spices and deep fried foods. Better to live a happy shorter sweeter life than a plain long one. Especially for shitskins.

They don’t have anything else. No civilization, no achievements, just crime and retardation. Same as the BBC meme, it’s just blacks knowing in their hearts they are ugly, stupid and useless trying to play it off.
exactly. Let us shitskins cope with 1 thing we have over the whites. Which is spicy food. Literally only thing shitskins have to cope with. Let em cope.
I think it’s also to do with the fact that shitskins evolved in places with trash food. If you’re eating rat legs and shit then of course you have to spice the fuck out of it to make it palatable
this too
Spices not only enhance flavors but help food keep longer. The value of spices literally kickstarted the discovery age. You guys are legit retarded, holy shit
yeah they've swallowed too much racepill to the point they can't accept their food isn't better. Sure everything else is. But shitskin food is tastier and this a fact
Because of evolution and because most spices grow in hot regions like Africa
this too

All shitskins are of the same ilk and blood. The gap between a nigger and curry is 1000x smaller than a curry and a cumskin. Let us shitskins cope with our food. Only thing we have left
I actually heard that Curries, Sands, Asians, etc are closer to whites than they are to blacks: Of course, differences and the proximity to whites varies amongst each race.

Just let them cope :feelsbadman:
Imagine if you were born black :cryfeels:

mayos really be averse to seasoning :feelshaha: