Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are non NT men expected to participate in society ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why am I expected to participate in society as a non NT man this world was designed for neurotypical people to thrive non NTs are pretty much left for dead because very people are willing to hire them and the ones that do either pay them the least amount of money they can legally pay or they fire them shortly after non NTs are forced into NEETdom which eventually leads to homelessness and starvation if I was NT I’d be doing 10 times better in life than I am now but I’m not and I never will be

Based you’re back brocel

my relatives always complained when I was unemployed
as if they were scared I would ask them for money, I never had done that

needless to say I cut them out of my life, no regrets

World needs slaves and NDs aren't deemed as good enough for anything else in this society unless you STEM-maxx or something. Also our cognitive differences are not recognized as something that renders us disabled in this society by most people. They just interpret it as a personality trait that needs to be fixed (it's your personality bro, stop being weird) and not a predetermined, fundamental difference in the brain, likely brought on by something like Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or genetics or w/e.

welcome back bruv

I identify as non NT. Where is my money?

They just want us to suffer

Why am I expected to participate in society as a non NT man this world was designed for neurotypical people to thrive non NTs are pretty much left for dead because very people are willing to hire them and the ones that do either pay them the least amount of money they can legally pay or they fire them shortly after non NTs are forced into NEETdom which eventually leads to homelessness and starvation if I was NT I’d be doing 10 times better in life than I am now but I’m not and I never will be
Think like this:I am not participating in society,I am only stacking money in order to afford the copes i want.

You need to lower your job standards. The classic OG incel job is janitor. Pretty much any human being who has the usage of his limbs can do that job. Other good incel jobs are dishwasher, bus driver, unarmed security.

You need to lower your job standards. The classic OG incel job is janitor. Pretty much any human being who has the usage of his limbs can do that job. Other good incel jobs are dishwasher, bus driver, unarmed security.
I apply for jobs that anybody can do

It makes NT people feel superior.