Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Message to NTs: Autistic men are DONE with society

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
We will fully abandon your rotting shithole society. We will drop off the sinking ship and only do what benefits ourselves you NTs can go FUCK YOURSELVES fucking scumbags you bullied us in school destroying any chance at learning social skills, you made us uncomfortable at job interviews specifically designed to weed out autistic people but we are the bad and entitled ones if we hop on neetbux, you gave us false promises and gaslighted us by putting us in therapy and mental wards once we grew out of high school and couldnt handle this world you build for yourselves

YOU NTs, YOU ARE THE ROOT OF THIS FUCKING ROT AND WE AUTISTIC MEN HATE YOU

Yes, I don’t know if I am autistic or not yet but regardless I still experienced all those things, society only truly cares about tall white attractive extroverted men. also your pfp is pure coomfuel, who is she?

You might be done with soyciety but soyciety isn't done with you goy.

We will fully abandon your rotting shithole society. We will drop off the sinking ship and only do what benefits ourselves you NTs can go FUCK YOURSELVES fucking scumbags you bullied us in school destroying any chance at learning social skills, you made us uncomfortable at job interviews specifically designed to weed out autistic people but we are the bad and entitled ones if we hop on neetbux, you gave us false promises and gaslighted us by putting us in therapy and mental wards once we grew out of high school and couldnt handle this world you build for yourselves

I tried to socialize with non-NTs, but the teacher's assistant or helper or whatever they're called wouldn't let me and just dragged them back to do more mindless homework. At lunch, there was no sign of them.

We have no reason to be nice to any normies or NT people, they do nothing for us. We don't have to care what happens to them.

I swear every single day, a new ´men are done´ or ´men walking away´ video, pops up on my feed.
So it must be true,

We have no reason to be nice to any normies or NT people, they do nothing for us. We don't have to care what happens to them.

based NTs and autists are different species

Autistic men should overthrow soyciety

I swear every single day, a new ´men are done´ or ´men walking away´ video, pops up on my feed.
So it must be true,
This. We’re all just cattle trying to get out of the system but it keeps pulling us back

They aren't listening, they are laughing at us, sipping martinis while we rot and laughing at our posts, we are jokes to them, you are wasting your energy on the goyim.

They aren't listening, they are laughing at us, sipping martinis while we rot and laughing at our posts, we are jokes to them, you are wasting your energy on the goyim.
when we win I will not forget what NTs did to us and how to them it was all funny and games. I remember every face that wronged me in life.

when we win I will not forget what NTs did to us and how to them it was all funny and games. I remember every face that wronged me in life.
Based, we should force them to watch as we ascend and creampie young attractive foids. (in minecraft)

The only message normscum understand is through a smoky barrel.