Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are normies always so loud

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
they just scream and say stupid annoying things i hate it so much. are they just trying to make everyone look at them for attention or something? i dont get it

loudest = most alpha and dominate

The louder they are, the lower their IQ.

There must be a direct correlation between the social degeneration of recent decades and the increase in noise pollution.

they just scream and say stupid annoying things i hate it so much. are they just trying to make everyone look at them for attention or something? i dont get it
Pointless—it's beyond me how people can be so shallow. At the libraries at my school they are always talking nonsense, gossip, disrupting studying.

The worst are the ones that can't speak English

If they are in groups, it´s a tribal thing to ´mark their territory´ and let other males know they are powerful.
Also, it´s to let other females within their vicinity know, that they are ready to mate.

Because apparently in this country, loud= funny and edgy unless the person is ugly of course.

they want as much attention as possible

Normies shoild fucing be killed

Animals

The louder they are, the lower their IQ.

There must be a direct correlation between the social degeneration of recent decades and the increase in noise pollution.
Anarchy and violence is the future.

If they are in groups, it´s a tribal thing to ´mark their territory´ and let other males know they are powerful.
Also, it´s to let other females within their vicinity know, that they are ready to mate.
Until ar-15 makes its first move.

Jews tell normies to act like niggers, niggers are inordinately loud.