Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies so any at any suggesion of a change?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Someone posted a thread on /x/, saying that 9-5 jobs are soul-draining. A few people agreed and said it'd be preferable to work less and focus more on the spiritual (in accordance with the board's values). Then the normie hordes arrived
>kill yourself
>I bet you live in your mommy's basement and only eat tendies!
>die, leech!
>you're so ungrateful
>you're just lazy! non-modern humans worked over 9000 hours a day!
OP didn't even offer any solution, just pointed out a problem. I wouldn't expect "working is not fun, it'd be preferable to do less of it" to be a controversial statement, especially on 4chan of all places where I wouldn't expect boomer mentality of "you just gotta work hard for the virtue of working hard itself".

It's similar when you try to point out any incel-related issue. All it takes is saying something like "a lot of males are isolated by the society and it'd be preferable for it not to be that way" or "I'm lonely and I don't like it" and normies will go absolutely batshit with ad hominems and telling you to kill yourself. I want to believe that there's just some govt agency or shadow organizations shitting up internet discussions so the goyim won't challenge the status quo but you get the same shit irl: make a step outside NPC programming and you're immediately worse than Hitler and deserve bullying.

Ironically when a female makes a statement that's easily disprovable, everyone will just believe her without a proof and support her cause by throwing money at her. I've seen a bunch of TikToks recently where Polish foids claim they're afraid of wearing skimpy clothes and have to wear fucking burqas instead. All you need to do to disprove it is peek out of your window (maybe not now cos it's cold, but in spring or summer), not even go outside, there are hordes of foids wearing clothing much skimpier than what the TikTok foids claim to be dangerous. I've literally never seen or heard a foid getting catcalled or scolded for skimpy clothing, it's all persecution complex, but normies not only won't go batshit with her and tell her to kill herself (like they'd do if it was a male), they'll automatically agree with her and maybe even support financially.

Trolls, or ass hurt wagies.

their arguments depend on who they are arguing. Groups they already hate will have hateful rhetoric (like males), while much more sympathetic ones for people they like (toilets).

It's 4chan. It may have changed to more normies using it but it's always been a troll board.
Trolls, or ass hurt wagies.

But otherwise their only go to arguments are the same shaming tactics "mommy's basement", "loser", "mountain dew and doritos", "tendies". You could replace them with a script.

Saying that normies like the status quo/social pyramid is very reductive. They completely worship it, it's their god

They need their privilege more than anything else, without it they would be nothing. And therefore are ready to defend the status quo probably until death

>kill yourself
>I bet you live in your mommy's basement and only eat tendies!
>die, leech!
>you're so ungrateful
>you're just lazy! non-modern humans worked over 9000 hours a day!
Absolutely miserable wageslave cucks who are brainwashed by Jews to be obedient slaves. I see nothing but filth-ridden pigs squeaking in their own shit.