Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any frecklescels?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Obviously pic related is a foid so this would not affect her dating prospects.

But I am curious are there any users on here that I guess could be called frecklescels?

And you just have an excessive amount of freckles on your face and possibly even body.

I remember when redhead sub 5 guy at my high school, I did not really know him he was in the year level beneath me but every time I saw him it seemed like this guy was covered head to toe in freckles, I think it can be a serious looksmin even if you had a chadlite face if it got completely covered in freckles like in the picture i feel like it could easily drop you from a chadlite to a normie.

Attachments

• 1712579881729.png
    1712579881729.png
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 21
Brutal how freckles are a halo for foids but a SMV killer for men

maybe @LeFrenchCel he's gingercel

Obviously pic related is a foid so this would not affect her dating prospects.

But I am curious are there any users on here that I guess could be called frecklescels?

And you just have an excessive amount of freckles on your face and possibly even body.

I remember when redhead sub 5 guy at my high school, I did not really know him he was in the year level beneath me but every time I saw him it seemed like this guy was covered head to toe in freckles, I think it can be a serious looksmin even if you had a chadlite face if it got completely covered in freckles like in the picture i feel like it could easily drop you from a chadlite to a normie.
looks like someone had diarrhea and pooped on her

Brutal how freckles are a halo for foids but a SMV killer for men
Yeah its so much easier to be attractive as a foid than as a man, you gotta be 1 in a million as a man

Whereas a a foid has to be 1 in a million to be ugly