Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are normies so mean

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I don't only mean to incels although it's ironic that the "internet hate machine" and incel forums are a kind of safe space for me
look at all major social media: Facebook, Twitter etc. it's all endless arguing and extremely aggressive at it
people will call each other "Hitler" or post death threats over disagreements about culinary preferences or some shit
it's insane, it feels like a pack of rabid dogs just attacking each other
they even seem to hate their friends, I think that's one of the reasons I can't make friends: they'll shittest each other all the time
it's totally normal to tell your normie friend how you'd like to fuck his new girlfriend, they have no qualms and will provoke each other on purpose
what the fuck does "friendship" even mean to normies, I can't distinguish a pack of normie friends from a group of enemies

the purpose of normies is to reinforce social hierarchies

Roasting culture, fake hits for cheap thrills and jokes at their expense and constantly ripping on each other.
I know what you mean. Normies really have dysfunctional weird love hate relationships with even their friends.

Everyone is mean. Normies, soys, cucks, chads, us. It doesn't matter what the person is. We are all mean. The difference is everyone is mean for a certain reason.
Soys mean because they're mad that they're inferior.
Cucks are mean because they don't like being made fun of for what they are, while continuing to be what they are.
Chads are mean because they know their life is on easy mode like a foid and try and play it off like that's not the reason.
We're mean because of how people have been mean to us.
Normies are mean because they want to fit in with the soys, cucks, and chads.

Roasting culture, fake hits for cheap thrills and jokes at their expense and constantly ripping on each other.
I know what you mean. Normies really have dysfunctional weird love hate relationships with even their friends.

yeah, "roasting", that's the word I was looking for
this phenomenon is so foreign to me, I don't see how insulting your "friend" is ok if you simply claim it's a joke
I can maybe imagine how referencing your friend's "defects" jokingly would be ok if he did that themselves, was clearly comfortable with it and it made sense within the context (I'm still not sure if that's the greatest coping mechanism) but I've seen normies clearly make their "friends" uncomfortable by constantly mentioning their shortcomings, I don't see how that differs from bullying
and it's a never ending cycle because when you get "roasted", you can either not reply which means you take the submissive role within the group and the bullying will probably only intensify or you can reply with an even more obscene "roast" which will only escalate the situation and yeah, normally I'd rather not insult my friends, but that seems to be the expectation

Very simple, because its mog or be mogged, bully or be bullied. The strong live, and the weak die. That’s the one true law of this world. You should be gymmaxing to bully others, just as they did to you. We must adapt to this world. I wish it didn’t have to be this way, I really do, but I didn’t make the rules.

Very simple, because its mog or be mogged, bully or be bullied. The strong live, and the weak die. That’s the one true law of this world. You should be gymmaxing to bully others, just as they did to you. We must adapt to this world. I wish it didn’t have to be this way, I really do, but I didn’t make the rules.
Wisdom. Nature only cares about who fucks and who doesn't, who eats and who doesn't. Too bad we didn't know better before.

the purpose of normies is to reinforce social hierarchies
This. They're mean to elevate their own status and knock yours down. It's nothing personal unironically if it helps you cope.
Sometimes I get so immensely depressed knowing this is true. It is hard for me to be mean to people (incel trait) so I have to mentally prepare myself to treat others like shit and be ready for them to do the same every time I go outside. It's always war and never peace.

Last edited:
Dude this feels like some twoxchromosomes shit, roasting each other is funny, it's what MEN do. It's a way of learning to accept your flaws and being able to laugh at yourself and building some thick skin for when someone who actually wants to make you feel like shit tries using your flaws against you and you don't look like the average safespaced redditnormie who cries when he's misgendered.

And no it's not bullying, there's a fine line you don't cross when it comes to this stuff.

Doing it in front of strangers or women in a way to try to score points with them does make you a scumbag friend though, but bantering among really close friends is good.

Last edited:
Wisdom. Nature only cares about who fucks and who doesn't, who eats and who doesn't. Too bad we didn't know better before.
This. They're mean to elevate their own status and knock yours down. It's nothing personal unironically if it helps you cope.

Sometimes I get so immensely depressed knowing this is true. It is hard for me to be mean to people (incel trait) so I have to mentally prepare myself to treat others like shit and be ready for them to do the same every time I go outside. It's always war and never peace.
Yes. It’s depressing for sure and rough. We MUST ADAPT.

Yes. It’s depressing for sure. We MUST ADAPT.
I had to learn how to be ready for normie shitflinging. When I was younger it always hurt because i never understood why they would be mean for no reason. But now I know it's because they're not even thinking when doing it, they are animals without an inner voice, so that's why it's so easy for them. But now I know to expect it and how to be as vicious as possible fighting back. Thanks to the blackpill I can read every normies insecurity easily and go exactly for putting salt in the wound when they try to start shit with me for punching down.

Dude this feels like some twoxchromosomes shit, roasting each other is funny, it's what MEN do. It's a way of learning to accept your flaws and being able to laugh at yourself and building some thick skin for when someone who actually wants to make you feel like shit tries using your flaws against you and you don't look like the average safespaced redditnormie who cries when he's misgendered.

And no it's not bullying, there's a fine line you don't cross when it comes to this stuff.

Doing it in front of strangers or women in a way to try to score points with them does make you a scumbag friend though, but bantering among really close friends is good.
I understand this but there’s a line between joking around and just being a dick

Very simple, because its mog or be mogged, bully or be bullied. The strong live, and the weak die. That’s the one true law of this world.
based
That's irl, not online.
Soycialmedia faggotry is completely different from irl talks.

Thanks to the blackpill I can read every normies insecurity easily and go exactly for putting salt in the wound when they try to start shit with me for punching down.
How did you learn that?

Normies are the Drone Army of the Republic.
They have no souls and they are expendable.

The only way they subconsciously or consciously for that matter think they can ascend is by shitting on everyone else that is lower than them on the needs chain, it's as simple as that

People with low self-control and high self-esteem tend to blurt out whatever is on their mind.

It's human nature. Men globally were beheading each other just a few centuries ago. I would behead you if I could without consequences if it would benefit me. But humans are civilized now, which means letting your little sister get gangbanged by Chad and Tyrone. In all seriousness, both you and I would be just as mean if we weren't genetically inferior incels who have only been on the receiving end of meanness. The human race deserves extinction

it's all endless arguing and extremely aggressive at it
people will call each other "Hitler" or post death threats over disagreements about culinary preferences or some shi
JFL - - - SO TRUE
And the real reason i stopped using social media years ago. For real, do a favor to yourselves. It will damage your brain if you stay there.
The human race deserves extinction
this I can agree 100%

you have subreddits where people hate without actually caring or wanting to fix the isue they just want to hate and destroy people who dissagree with them

They're only mean online, if you are gymmaxxed they won't say shit irl

and it's a never ending cycle because when you get "roasted", you can either not reply which means you take the submissive role within the group and the bullying will probably only intensify or you can reply with an even more obscene "roast" which will only escalate the situation.
These are same problems I had with my normie friends.
you have subreddits where people hate without actually caring or wanting to fix the isue they just want to hate and destroy people who dissagree with them
Exactly

Last edited:

Fuck off femgroid

Fuck off femgroid
Stop making up words kid, listen if you're a fucking snowflake I suggest you just stay on reddit with the incels without balls types. When I think IT are bullies I point it out because they're hypocrite fucks not because I'm some kinda pussy faggot who cries himself to sleep at night over some fucking words.

Poo poo arguments

I had to learn how to be ready for normie shitflinging. When I was younger it always hurt because i never understood why they would be mean for no reason. But now I know it's because they're not even thinking when doing it, they are animals without an inner voice, so that's why it's so easy for them. But now I know to expect it and how to be as vicious as possible fighting back. Thanks to the blackpill I can read every normies insecurity easily and go exactly for putting salt in the wound when they try to start shit with me for punching down.

they don't see us as normal humans, we are circus freaks to them. They never roast chads

Poo poo arguments
Okay I gave you time, if you have no arguments to say why something is wrong maybe just don't talk at all? You sound like an IT-using foid normie when you say shit like this.

Okay I gave you time, if you have no arguments to say why something is wrong maybe just don't talk at all? You sound like an IT-using foid normie when you say shit like this.
Ignored

Cuz they want to hoard all the sleepogers for themselves. :feelsLightsaber: