Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does it seem like people want to stop us from having a space to talk

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I think it's strange that many people want to stop incel websites and try to get rid of us in all different places in real life and on the internet. Most of us are nice people and the world doesn't even want us to be able to talk to each other and vent to each other.

it's because the only posts on incel forums that get posted on other social medias are the rape and nazi posts so they think most of us are alt right nazis who wish for every woman to be raped.

I think it's strange that many people want to stop incel websites and try to get rid of us in all different places in real life and on the internet. Most of us are nice people and the world doesn't even want us to be able to talk to each other and vent to each other.
BECAUSE THEY WANT US TO BE DEAD AND THEY ARE HATING US (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

it's because the only posts on incel forums that get posted on other social medias are the rape and nazi posts so they think most of us are alt right nazis who wish for every woman to be raped.

yes they just pick certain threads and ignore the others

bc literally everyone hates us

incels are seen as dangerous people, basically seen as terrorists

meanwhile we are just a group of lonely, hurt and outcasted men

Because they're soyfag piles of garbage. It's alright though, they can't do anything. They've been trying to get this place shut down for years to no avail

most of such posts are either made by teenagers or edgy guys in early 20s, or just IT infiltrators.

most of such posts are either made by teenagers or edgy guys in early 20s, or just IT infiltrators.
I have seen 2-3 people here also say that they purposely made these posts to get featured on the IT subreddit

They want to mentally castrate us, some even physically. It's dangerous to them that the unattractive men on cheap and dirty labor start guestioning their misery and shitty treatment. Cucks who pass the cucked laws, are the personal army for foids and chads. Foids want that we never approach them and never complain about our sexlessness and lack of compassion, they simply believe that we deserve to be alone, silenced and only used in shitty labor, away from their presence because of our faces, height and autism.

Incels challenge the "looks aren't important" narrative that both women and corporations depend on. If men realized women were only "less visual" in a pragmatic sense and stopped trying to BUY female companionship, the whole status quo would come crashing down. Women would lose their beta providers and businesses would lose profits. Plus with women, there's a valid safety concern. If the truth about attraction were widely known, men would be resentful, and some would do something stupid.

Last edited:
They think we are all ER´s

Women's egos are hurt by this forum.

It’s because organized Jewry and their white leftist shabbos goyim slaves know they have done men wrong and fear a revolt and overthrow of their system so do anything in their power to subvert or control any potential group or movement where men can speak freely to eachother that could lead to grass roots revolutionary sentiment.

We get silenced for speaking up about the truth

Nothing strange about it. A similar phenomenon can be witnessed in how most of soyciety treats the homeless. Normies need groups that they can oppress and ostracise so that they can feel better about themselves.

They simply hate us because we are ugly. It's lookism. Everyone else can bitch about their problems online (troons, foids, etc) but god forbid a lonely male want to discuss his issues. Then they gotta shut it down quick

bc literally everyone hates us

incels are seen as dangerous people, basically seen as terrorists

meanwhile we are just a group of lonely, hurt and outcasted men
:yes::yes::yes:

As bitter losers, we are easy targets. Nobody really has our back. People can freely abuse and stereotype us. Lawmakers and lobby groups often exploit this to further their agendas.

And it's not even just IT that are using these disingenuous tactics. The CCHD combed this forum for objectionable language with a machine learning program. They then shared this gem.

They didn't care that these utterances were entirely divorced of their original context. Anything to make depressed virgins look bad, right? :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They think we are plotting for domestic terrorism

They fear our very existence. It's disgusts them. They want us gone

There is always gonna be a place for incels to talk on, defend your turf and you'll be alright.

United Nations are trying to de-populate the earth. Now everything makes more sense. They've been socially
engineering our culture since 2012 (could be earlier) things were way different in 2012 before the smart phone.
Looking back it was almost like a different universe. Now it feels like a dystopian nightmare.

I feel really bad for the guys growing up now, before the impossible male beauty standards.

I really think that people here should eliminate the vitriol and writing about violence even though I am fairly confident that the people who do write like that are just blowing off steam and will never be violent. I think that society in general is coming to accept that the RedPill is largely correct, and for some men, going BlackPill unfortunatly is understandable. The vitriol and writing about violence sets us back because people can point to it and dismiss us and our valid points.

1) Stop speaking positively about Elliot Rogers. I shouldn't have to explain this.

2) Many people say that even if we are largely correct, spending time reading and writing on these forums will not help us. They might be right. But some of the things people write here can be helpful. The thing is, there is no shortage of women who are essentially writing like we are. "Dating is terrible!" "The men on dating apps are trash!" "I hate men!" However, the difference is that women can complain because men will tolerate it. A woman can have a negative mindset, and oh well, men will accept it. A woman can say, "Men are trash!" and some men will reject her, but a lot of men will agree with her and try to convince her how he is different. If men act like this, women are very unlikely to accept it.

Women feel neurotic about the fact that men have some negative opinions about them. Talk about having a thin skin lmao. Such crybabies.

Because the faggot government see us as terrorists and it shows how dumb the government is and how cucked soy they are that they want to censor truth. It also shows they are evil. I will probably just become a real terrorist at this point I have nothing else to lose. And prison is really not that big of a deal. Im already going there anyway at the end of the month. I would happily kill zogbots in Palestine

They think we are plotting for domestic terrorism

Wrong.

You're confusing cause and consequence.

The reason why incel talk is banned is because the blackpill challenges feminism, which is a fundamental pillar of modern society.

Because of that, they'll find reasons to ban us, such as pretending that we are dangerous rapists.

In any case data shows that incels do not rapes, chads do. See:

Incels are mostly nice, weak, ugly guys, basically everything that makes a pussy go dry.

Last edited:
Cuz grey cels say abhorrent things, besides that this site is pretty nice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back