Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are people so mean and nasty

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Why does everyone ignores me here. Like my name is blacklisted or something. This website is filled with feds

Last edited:
:feelshehe: Then post a interesting thread

:feelshehe: Then post a interesting thread
I’m boring, I don’t have anything interesting to say. I liked the Reddit subs better but they got banned. People didn’t ignore me there

You're probably one of the alts of that vice roastie toilet

I’m boring, I don’t have anything interesting to say. I liked the Reddit subs better but they got banned. People didn’t ignore me there
I miss the reddit subs the most, the content there was superior

Just post the dumbest thought in your head as bait. Nobody likes intelligent discussions

Then why do you expect attention

We are all the Same Here , you will get your Attention Here and there

Or If you make threads:panties:

People always treat ugly men like shit, meanwhile a foid can do the most degenerate thing ever and get praised:feelsclown:

Here's an alert :panties:

Shannon B asked a similar question:

Screenshot from 2021 09 02 23 44 15

"Acts Of Kindness":

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 15 29 07

Shut up faggot this is why no one replies to you. Imagine using negative physical appearances as insults on an incel forum.
That’s rich coming from an actual chadlite, just like most other people on this website

That’s rich coming from an actual chadlite, just like most other people on this website
@Broly def not a chadlite, nor a high-tier-normie looking guy like @-BrettyBoy- but he still mogs most users here :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: