Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are people so particular bout car brands?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I don't care if its a foid or gmc or honda or whatever does it work? then its valid

I dont care. I don't have a driver license. My parents didn't care about teaching me how to drive.

stop responding to my threads you disgrace

I don't care if its a foid or gmc or honda or whatever does it work? then its valid
Some such as Honda or Toyota are made better. Last longer with fewer breakdowns.

The brand just... speaks to me. Out of EVERY other car brand, Lexus is the only one I'd be willing to give many thousands to.
Lexus%20LFA%20icon%20Dec%202020-8.jpg
Lexus%20LFA%20icon%20Dec%202020-9.jpg

The LFA is my favourite vehicle EVER, and most likely will be until the day I die. The engine sound is orgasmic, and I love the exterior design.

LC500.jpg
Lexus-LC500-08-scaled.jpg

The LC 500 is my favourite second vehicle and the only car I'd want to purchase in the future, if I ever learn to drive.
Lexus is a sub-brand of Toyota, luxury sub-brand

LFA looks awesome, i admit, as well as LC. We got brand new LX-series allroaders here, they cost a fortune - yet ppl somehow buy them, even in my shithole

I am true to Hummer H1, gonna paint it as i want, and drive a fucking tank in the road

lexus-lx-570-s-5.jpg
Is this the LX-Series? I stay in my lane with Grand Touring vehicles, so I do not know much about others categories.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-05-at-2.54.36-PM.png
Hummer boys.
Yes, that is the lx. and yes, that is the H1

If ima will get my hands on one H1, then... maaaan it will be awesome

Cars are simply way too expensive as a cope

plus they are often annoying, don't drive right or break, plus other drivers are annoying

People are brainwashed by corporations.

No different in trucking either.
Peterbuilt has the highest prestige especially the 379.
While Volvo is usually the lowest.