Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Samoans so strong?

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
Lot of Samoans are so strong and are bodybuilders or power lifters with good genetics. Lot of Samoans get intro sports particularly pro wrestling such as The Rock, Roman Reigns, The USOS ect. Samoans mogs us Indians.

Lot of Samoans are so strong and are bodybuilders or power lifters with good genetics. Lot of Samoans get intro sports particularly pro wrestling such as The Rock, Roman Reigns, The USOS ect. Samoans mogs us Indians.
Inbreeding eugenics?

most are pretty fat, they have a lot of weight to carry around

True there are lot of fat Samoan wrestlers too like Samoa Joe, Umaga, Rosey and Yokozuna.

i heard about these guys in the past
they're pretty tall and they have mogger bone genetics even tho they also have asian ancestry.
the best example is roman reigns, a samaon chad and he's pretty tall and muscular

They are tall and large but they are low IQ. There were lots of samoans in my high school and they were dumb as fuck

True there are lot of fat Samoan wrestlers too like Samoa Joe, Umaga, Rosey and Yokozuna.
They are tall and large but they are low IQ. There were lots of samoans in my high school and they were dumb as fuck
What country did you went to high school in? I went to high school in Canada and there were no Samoans in my high school.

Their testosterone is manufactured between their ballsack and scrotum

Good wrestlers and power lifters but not bodybuilders. Their joints are too big and they tend to hold too much fat. But for strength sports they are genetically blessed.

What country did you went to high school in? I went to high school in Canada and there were no Samoans in my high school.
In Chadstralia. Samoans and Tongans either try to become professional rugby league players where they abuse and beat sluts or becomes tradies

less exposure to plastic in childhood and in the womb?

In general it seems Pacific Islanders and Native Americans mog most other ethnics physically

i heard about these guys in the past
they're pretty tall and they have mogger bone genetics even tho they also have asian ancestry.
It’s the same for native americans. The difference between old world and new world rice is like night and day

In general it seems Pacific Islanders and Native Americans mog most other ethnics physically
Pacific Islanders arent a race. theyre basically a mix of australoid + mongoloid

Pacific Islanders arent a race. theyre basically a mix of australoid + mongoloid
Wasn’t calling them a race, was just referring to them as a group.

Is that the case for all pacific islanders though? Cause how could rice and abo genes create massive people like Samoans and Polynesians?

Is that the case for all pacific islanders though? Cause how could rice and abo genes create massive people like Samoans and Polynesians?
I mean technically it’s Melanesian + Austronesian

Probably due to genetic bottlenecking. Only the biggest and tallest Polynesians get to reproduce in the past.

well... why are east asians so law abiding? because the ones that weren't didn't get to reproduce and got killed. but east asia is a large area with a large population so there is more variety. pacific islands are smaller with less population so you really see selection playing out. that goes with any animals in the pacific islands.

as far as their character theyre usually pretty chill dudes despite being hella big.

usually big dudes tend to be asshole bullies but theyre pretty chill at least from my experience. or maybe I haven't ran into enough of the thugmaxxed ones.

i know that in rare cases when east asian dudes that are huge, say like 6'0+ 260+lbs, they are almost always bullies.

also, someone already said it, they do come off as air headed as fuck and indeed their IQ is about the same or even lower than black americans.

Last edited: