Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are sand niggers classified as white?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Job applications asking for race, middle east and north africa classified as "white". So I don't get any social justice points despite being the ugliest and most despised ethnic, fuck this.

They arent. Tell them to fix their shit application :smonk:

We don't have much representation in the census. Probably because until the past 20 or so years, MENA people were a small minority in the US.

Job applications asking for race, middle east and north africa classified as "white". So I don't get any social justice points despite being the ugliest and most despised ethnic, fuck this.
That's nothing

Us spics here in the U.S. do the same when our options is white, black or "pacific islander" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

dont get your hopes up and start thinking you're white :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Being white without looking white has negative benefits. I rather be black to say nigga and have other privileges without needing to look black. A youtuber named sneako is a quarter black and he'd definitely be less privileged if he was a quarter white or full asian and looked the same.

Being white without looking white has negative benefits. I rather be black to say nigga and have other privileges without needing to look black. A youtuber named sneako is a quarter black and he'd definitely be less privileged if he was a quarter white or full asian and looked the same.
Maybe ima just start identifying as black

Because americans are retarded when it comes to race. They dont know shit about the rest of the world

I'm not white but even if I was;

20221014-141204.jpg

North Mexicans have more white DNA than them still we are classified as "latino"

The American way of defining White people is fucking retarded.

According to them jews arabs and mestizos are "White" Or "European"

"White" Is just a sort way of saying "People of European descent"

The American way of defining White people is fucking retarded.

According to them jews arabs and mestizos are "White" Or "European"

"White" Is just a sort way of saying "People of European descent"
Except mulattoes are considered black.

Usually Hispanics aren't considered "white" in the same way as Anglos.

put yourstas 2 or more races or black nowadays. is safer

North Mexicans have more white DNA than them still we are classified as "latino"
this Hispanics have more European blood than middle easterners

I’ve noticed this too. Not sure why it is.

Some Arab made it in the court, by claiming Jesus was white and the western world didn’t want Jesus to be seen as something else than white, so they had to accept that if Jesus was white, all middle easterners are too.

Don’t believe me? Do research

Sand niggers are close enough to europeans tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back