Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are short/ugly guys rarely promoted? Is it true in most corporations?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I haven't worked before so I don't even know what is waiting in store. But is it true that short guys are rarely promoted? Make some anecdotes in yoour company, wagecels.

take a trip to Hollywood, 80% of manlet.

I haven't worked before so I don't even know what is waiting in store. But is it true that short guys are rarely promoted? Make some anecdotes in yoour company, wagecels.
Because of halo pill. Who would you respect more, a man that has 8 inches on you, or a man that you have 8 inches on? FYI pick one. Everybody loves a good looking tall man so of course he'll be promoted easily. The little things that he does would be glorified just cause his bones are better. Seen it in my workplace, theres a guy who is like 5'11 and good-looking and all the customers interact with him, and he's been promoted twice already lol.

Earners get around height issue. Buy corporation, and invest. Be master of enterprise or a forever slave in cubical or unit2 on the manufacturing floor.

I poo money and smoke moon rock.

animation money GIF by Rough Sketchz

:smonk:

I think its about foid bosses. My father is 5'8. He got promoted 3 times. There are lower tallfags than him. I think its about how you work too. And he is lucky because his bosses weren’t foids. If he got a foid boss, then its over.