Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are so many “blackpillers” against youngcels?

rougedoomer

rougedoomer

tard
especially in servers. i’ve seen so many people tell under 18s that they shouldn’t worry that much because their face isn’t fully developed yet, even if it is painfully obvious that their looks aren’t going to naturally improve (of course an under 18 who is obviously subhuman will evolve into a chad the second he turns 18.) it just makes no sense. and a lot of them will simultaneously deny the existence of youngcels while preaching shit about the blackpill… i don’t understand it

Possibly because some young normies try to inflintrate this website for fun or sth, but nevertheless I agree that most got some superiority complex connected to age like normies do. While saying normies I mean normie, NPC in brain, I'm not talking about looks.

High likelihood of being fakecels

especially in servers. i’ve seen so many people tell under 18s that they shouldn’t worry that much because their face isn’t fully developed yet, even if it is painfully obvious that their looks aren’t going to naturally improve (of course an under 18 who is obviously subhuman will evolve into a chad the second he turns 18.) it just makes no sense. and a lot of them will simultaneously deny the existence of youngcels while preaching shit about the blackpill… i don’t understand it
Because most of them will find someone in next few years.
It becomes truly over at 23/24+

i have seen some absolutely brootal looking youngcels (where selfies are allowed) and they still get coddled. i think people just don’t want to be honest

i have seen some absolutely brootal looking youngcels (where selfies are allowed) and they still get coddled. i think people just don’t want to be honest
Yea if he is really ugly it's oblver. It's just more are not and they hear that he is 16 or 17 and they assume things about him.

Possibly because some young normies try to inflintrate this website for fun or sth, but nevertheless I agree that most got some superiority complex connected to age like normies do. While saying normies I mean normie, NPC in brain, I'm not talking about looks.
I don't get why people larp here, there's nothing fun about being a loser

Because they huff deadly amounts of copium and believe in shit like late blooming. They believe dating is mega shit now, imagine how it's gonna be in 3-4 years :feelskek:

Cause they believe there not old enough and haven't made most of the opportunity in high school.

Its over if you missed high school.

it's been commodified into this le cool group.
nothing about being an ugly sexless loser is cool or funny

and women should stop associating themselves with a title that doesn’t belong to them

For me its mostly because a lot of guys nowadays lose their virginity later, like at 20-23 range. So an 18yo guy who hasn't had any action isn't really out of the ordinary, yet.

young normies try to infiltrate this website for fun

High likelihood of being fakecels

^^^^^^^^^
Cause they believe there not old enough and haven't made most of the opportunity in high school.
I'd kill to be in the land of do all the fuck shit you want and don't have to worry about being raped in the ass in prison. Yet this is what you youngcels want, in honestly its you with the superiority complex coming here to larp and make fun of the few truecels here. Of course someone will say "HURR BUT WHAT ABOUT THE 18 YR OLD 5'3 GUY HERE???" well that would be a truecel, BUT most of yall aren't that, I'm seeing yall be 5'10 and up and 16-18 shit here talking about "yeah bro I know that feel its ovrrrrrr" :feelsUgh:

the entire "incel" community and manosphere is a joke. Full of attention-seeking larpers and lazy people, the worst thing is that TFLers will have no other group to associate with or any outlet when these "incel" communities are overrun with people who want to use to their own advantage without caring about actual TFL or incels struggling. It fucking sucks being an incel and for years when I was in middle school and high school i tried the hardest to larp as a normie and fit in so i can get my dick wet since all my other peers were all talking about it, i was in complete denial about my inceldom in high school, and did not want to be a virgin loser i have tried socialmaxxing and gymmaxxing to of no avail. If i ever do have sex and get a gf i am getting the fuck off of this website.
the problem with this forum is how hivemindy and conformist it is, just in the exact opposite way normies conform to social standards

everything socially accepted by society is flipped here, and you won’t fit if u just pick and choose what u believe in like an intelligent person. you have to believe the anti society narrative to the extreme or else the .is hivemind won’t like u

I'm not, although a lot of them annoy me. Especially when they say shit like "you're still incel at your age? :shock:.

Like what the fuck do you expect happens, you magically find a bitch who finally wants you at a certain age???

I actually made a thread about how I think the young guys have it worse. https://incels.is/threads/being-young-and-incel-is-worse.15584/
But I was coping saying I had "chances". It shouldn't have been so damn hard.

Last edited:
well soyciety is terrible of course, but you can't just sit around and expect something to happen. The crabs in the bucket and all the people trying to tell incels and TFLers to kill themselves is another problem. I want to escape where i am at, i want to get a good career/degree and gf, and even i don't end up getting a gf i'll still fucking mog everyone and all these normiefaggot cattle pigs.
there’s no point to try and strive to get a gf, it’s cucked imo

Youngcels are in the best time and place to escape inceldom, even if their looks are subpar. And many of them are normie-tier in looks too. They are squandering their only chance by being on this site and giving up so early.

Though there are some who are definitely truecel. I guess they should be allowed here. But most are just mentalcels.

there’s no point to try and strive to get a gf, it’s cucked imo
If you're 20+ there's no point. If you're still surrounded by teenage foids with the boys at your school being the only competition, it's very much worth it to try.

Especially when they say shit like "you're still incel at your age? :shock:.
Like I said many come to larp and laugh at guys with fewer options. Especially the ones still in high school, yeah its only 4 years but each year you got a crop of fresh foids coming in to work your magic on. Same in college for a few years. Not saying its gonna be super easy, but it sure as hell beats being 25+ and knowing most foids have had years of experience/traveling/carousel riding etc that you have to fight through in addition to issues you already have (short height, ethnic, no relationship/dating experience etc)

My best guess is due to the assumption that you still have a decent chance because you're still developing and there is a female abundance in high school (unless you're in a boys-only school which I assume wouldn't be the case for most people living in Western countries, incel or not)

While there is a better chance to escape inceldom when you're younger because high school/college, there are still many reasons one can be incel (especially mentalcel) because surprisingly you don't just change automatically once you turn 18.

because they are annoying
most of them never even tried to get laid
they just claim incel because it is a meme now

Cause most of them eventually expose themselves as fakecel

they just claim incel because it is a meme now
I think ugly/short dudes shouldn't even try (unless they're really tall/handsome).

Because youngcels havent even tried yet. They should keep trying until 25 before they come here complaining that it's over

Not all of them have enough experience to be considered one. For many normies being an Incel is just an edgy teenager phase. Very few actually remain incels. Teenage years is also a good oppurtunity for below average males to become normies.

i understand why, however if you're autistic AND heavily disfigured or short that's really a death sentence. I think this only the exception.

Autism alone won't make you an incel - I know plenty of autistic chads that have no game, they're dumb as a rock when it comes to social interactions but guess what when a woman is interesting in you (lookspill) they do all the work even if that mean to talk with a rock