Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many foids vegan when they treat people like shit?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
To make themselves feel better about treating people like shit? Virtue signalling? I don't know, but some of the straight up worst foids I've known have also been vegan.

EDIT: Just thought of another one: it's another way to make them feel superior to others (fits the narcissism bill).

Last edited:
easier to go vegan than not wishing ugly men die

Maybe they eat meat behind closed doors but just not at parties or anything like that because they already virtue signal about ‘personality‘ despite them also proving personality is a meme, so.

I eat meat since I gotta survive.

Your status as an intelligent human doesn't matter to women. Same reason the dogpill exists.

they like to virtue signal, they would probably masturbate to an animal getting tortured tho

Because animals are cute and men are ugly

Nom Nom Eating GIF by TikTok

music video crying GIF

No foid in the world will fuck an ugly male (unless for money or status) --> so that ugly male is condemned to die alone

instead eating an animal (which is what animals also do among themselves) is a shame for the vegan foids

Because animals are more important to them than an ugly men. Ugly men are disposable but some animals are cute.