Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: You are always treated like shit

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Everywhere you go and All of ur past is nothing but misery. People constantly shitting on you, taking there anger out on you, insulting you, laughing at you, mocking you, giving you nasty looks etc. Nobody ever took us seriosuly. People always found a way to make us look bad and to ostractize us.

The normies and chads and foids mission is too get us to kill ourselves by constantly outcasting us and making us feel like absolute shit. They feel no sympathy for us and they smile when we suffer and will continue to do so until you die. Nobody wants us around. Even the incels in denial want to shit on us. All you get is past memories of the mistreatement and it drives you so insane to the point where you destroy anything you see.

tldr: Everyone treats us like shit due to our looks and we get nothing but past memories of our sufferings from our tormentors

The horn effect destroyed me. :feelsbadman:

That's pretty much my whole existence, never fitted in anywhere, always been the outcast because I'm short and have a big nose and I'm highly introverted. I'm tired of being a passenger to people's happiness in life. I'm tired of seeing people happy in love, a love that I'll never have. I'm tired of seeing people living life to the full on fancy holidays with their beautiful husband or wife and kids whilst I rot in my cave.

Oh. Well, my apologies.

people don't treat me like a human

Yes this goes without saying and it's one of the reasons inceldom is so brutal.
It's a lot more than 'not being able to get sex'... being ugly changes how other people perceive you.

It's a lot more than 'not being able to get sex'... being ugly changes how other people perceive you.
Lookism affects virtually every aspect of life. It goes way beyond sex and relationships. Your looks determine how everybody will treat you. It affects your career prospects, your social life and your legal sentencing. Your health and happiness are contingent upon it.

Normies love to paint us as sex obsessed freaks because they are disingenuous sadists. But celibacy is just the start of our problems.

Yeah pretty much

Lookism affects virtually every aspect of life. It goes way beyond sex and relationships. Your looks determine how everybody will treat you. It affects your career prospects, your social life and your legal sentencing. Your health and happiness are contingent upon it.

Normies love to paint us as sex obsessed freaks because they are disingenuous sadists. But celibacy is just the start of our problems.
High IQ.

It’s finally graduated to foids throwing shit at me now. We’ve reached peak mogging, lord knows it might go from balls of paper to pens to wads of spit.

bro, we need to get back at them all (in Minecraft)

Brutal knowing that many users on here, including me coulf have lived a normal life if they were NT and not autistic

Everywhere you go and All of ur past is nothing but misery. People constantly shitting on you, taking there anger out on you, insulting you, laughing at you, mocking you, giving you nasty looks etc. Nobody ever took us seriosuly. People always found a way to make us look bad and to ostractize us.

The normies and chads and foids mission is too get us to kill ourselves by constantly outcasting us and making us feel like absolute shit. They feel no sympathy for us and they smile when we suffer and will continue to do so until you die. Nobody wants us around. Even the incels in denial want to shit on us. All you get is past memories of the mistreatement and it drives you so insane to the point where you destroy anything you see.

tldr: Everyone treats us like shit due to our looks and we get nothing but past memories of our sufferings from our tormentors
Brutal

I'm treated like shit passive aggressively, but never straight to my face... not really, I haven't faced that type of behavior since HS where it was more acceptable. IRL people are passive, especially foids.

People like us should try to avoid public places as much as possible.

Brutal knowing that many users on here, including me coulf have lived a normal life if they were NT and not autistic
it’s not because of your autism it’s because of the LOOKS

it’s not because of your autism it’s because of the LOOKS
Nah man, if you are non NT in this neurotypical society then it never began for you.

i wish brain dances from cyberpunk were a thing in real life so i can escape my reality

it depends on your symptoms tbh
My symptoms were thinking rational and not emotional, having no social filter, having own opinions and not being hive minded most times, too retarded to understand social clues and some more