Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are so many women ugly?

U

UltraComboMaker

Greycel
I don't get why people praise all women so much. 99.99% of women have no tits or ass, which they should as women. They already do practically nothing in society, so the least they can do is look pretty, but they cant even manage that. Only 00.01% have tits bigger than a or b cup, which is the one feature they should have, its absolutely ridiculous.

Its mostly because of being fat, not being physcially active and bad food + toxins which accelerates ageing.

Look at 16-18yo girls from the early to mid 1900's. They actually looked like 16yo girls; young, fresh, perfect skin, skinny, cute, girly.

Now I see so many 16-18yo girls that could easily pass for 25-30.

Considerable part of femoids is ugly because natural selection goes on vacation when it comes to them. Normies and chadlite usually settle for less due to increased price of pussy, resulting either in incel offspring (which don´t reproduce) or fakeupmaxxed gargoyles who instead manage to spread their genetic pandemia.

Its mostly because of being fat, not being physcially active and bad food + toxins which accelerates ageing.

Look at 16-18yo girls from the early to mid 1900's. They actually looked like 16yo girls; young, fresh, perfect skin, skinny, cute, girly.

Now I see so many 16-18yo girls that could easily pass for 25-30.

Exactly, this is a factor. It´s like somebody threw formaldehyde on them and got them older at once.

Women are subhuman

I probably mog more females than males ngl.

Only 00.01% have tits bigger than a or b cup, which is the one feature they should have, its absolutely ridiculous.

Preach, brother. These foids would die off under true natural selection because they can’t survive childbirth and can’t feed a baby. But modern medicine has made these useless foids survive and multiply.

cuz you're a fag

Hello inceltears.

I don't get why people praise all women so much. 99.99% of women have no tits or ass, which they should as women. They already do practically nothing in society, so the least they can do is look pretty, but they cant even manage that. Only 00.01% have tits bigger than a or b cup, which is the one feature they should have, its absolutely ridiculous.
High iq.

They don’t bother to care because they are still getting Chad.

The problem with foids is makeup, this makes them to up their smv a lot, going with males that have higher looksmatch (hypergamy caused this too ngl), without this fakeup many of them would look like the subhuman they really are. Even so, they will always have some cuck behind them.

Only 00.01% have tits bigger than a or b cup, which is the one feature they should have, its absolutely ridiculous.
Are you locked in a middle school or something

Its true that most defects passed onto sons come from the women selected for by men with low standards.

Most people are ugly. I don't see much difference between men and women on average in terms of looks.

It's because cucks praise ugly foids, so they don't have to improve themselves

Did some statistics in streets of my city. Counted 40 000 women, and less than 4% of them are physically good looking for my eyes, and just 0,5% with good looks and appropriate style. And majority of them teenagers. And this is place with maybe best looking females in all world

I don't care about ass or tits tbh. It's all about face and height even for women. (in women's case short is better)

Did some statistics in streets of my city. Counted 40 000 women, and less than 4% of them are physically good looking for my eyes, and just 0,5% with good looks and appropriate style. And majority of them teenagers. And this is place with maybe best looking females in all world
Jfl this incel is as unrealistic as foids..:feelshaha:

so many women look like utter shit without makeup. Makeup should be banned ASAP. its basically fraud

Jfl this incel is as unrealistic as foids..:feelshaha:
Counting 40 000 females in streets was good reason for outsidemaxing. Maybe should repeat :/

I made the same thread recently.
Imagine having no dick and still getting tail. That's women with no tits. Average is C-D cup. That's the equivalent of 5 incher.
Imagine Chad having same standards as Stacy
6'+ and 7"+
Imagine Chad asking for long legged G cup broads.

lmfao
women are genetic garbage in general

foids (with no makeup) have very slightly better looking faces then men on average. Men more then make up for it with vastly superior bodies.

Stop thinking with your dick for a second and realize without tits and ass a foid body is basically devoid of form and utterly useless. A man's body in peak condition is 1000x more impressive then a foids body in peak condition.