Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are some people walking drama?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Do you find this? It's not only women either... I've had lots of drama from guys too.

I move around a lot between shared accommodation mostly and... student shares tended to be OK but in professional shares there's always at least one person who is drama.

Tricky. I don't know if I should just keep hopping around as needed (like my name, heh :) ) or if I should move into a different kind of accommodation... like maybe back in with students or something.

I really don't like living alone so that's not really an option... hm.

I mean, in some ways I enjoy moving around, but I feel like I will hit some drama wherever I go.

Causing drama is foid trait

I have seen it multiple times from women yeah. And even heard a woman say she "loves a good row".

That being said... some guys definitely pick fights for fun.

So maybe they're just different expressions of the same kind of personality.

because they're bored and think life is a tv show, it's always people with no hobbies that love drama

I actually think that often it can cross the line into being abusive.

Hm. A number of times I've had arguments with people where... really it boils down to them being abusive and me trying to be left alone?

I know that makes me sound weak. But even if the person is half my size I can't exactly punch them in the face, lol. I'd be arrested. I do defend myself verbally but... I'm not a very aggressive person so I get "eroded" by it in a way that they don't. Plus I'm too nice to be cruel anyway.

Sorry to keep adding stuff. I'm just in the thick of it a bit, lol

I'm going to try not to worry about the person I've been dealing with. I feel like some people are just a bit bonkers!

Maybe I take them too seriously. If someone gives me a super hard time I'll call the cops.

because they're bored and think life is a tv show, it's always people with no hobbies that love drama

I guess there's a lot of them out there.

There's a TV show here in the UK called EastEnders and it's basically non-stop drama and arguments. Lots of women love it, lol

Do you have a lot of belongings to carry when you move? Do you use a taxi or have a car to carry the belongings?

Do you have a lot of belongings to carry when you move? Do you use a taxi or have a car to carry the belongings?

Most of my stuff is in storage actually so it's not too bad ^^

I don't drive through.

The drama is still going on, lol

I'm trying to work out how to approach it. I do think that to some degree drama is a part of life though that is very, very difficult to 100% escape.

The drama is still going on, lol

I'm trying to work out how to approach it. I do think that to some degree drama is a part of life though that is very, very difficult to 100% escape.
its proven that drama and gossip actually brings people together and strengthens thier bond

its proven that drama and gossip actually brings people together and strengthens thier bond

Ah wow. I do definitely feel like some people enjoy it.

I also think though that there are more positive ways to get the same benefits, but maybe people who do it tend to lack those things in their lives.

Last edited:
Because drama = content.

Many of the most entertaining characters in fiction are low inhib shit stirrers, though I don't know if the same goes for reality as well. A lot of normies just like to cause problems and complain about the pettiest things because, like children, they go insane if they aren't showered with social stimulation.

Last edited:
You gotta find some chill guys to live with. I think most are; foids are obviously the worst for drama.

Causing drama is foid trait
Speaking in general terms:
men usually want peace and a quiet place, women thrive on drama and chaos.
Match not made in heaven, but hell.
I have yet to come across a toilet who is OK with living in peace

I actually just made a post on a couple of Facebook politics groups and I feel like the people on there are really trying to turn them into an argument of some kind even though the posts I made were really safe and not at all confrontational.

It's like they're hungry for a fight!! XD

It's weird I guess because we all know that some guys love fighting. But some women definitely like it too, it's just that they do it more with their tongues and less with their fists! lol