Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are tall women so hot??

• Thread starter Engineering_coper
  • Start date
E

Engineering_coper

Banned
-
I see so many women who are taller than me and find them very attractive, but at 5'8 ill never have a chance with these women, does anyone else feel the same??

I see so many women who are taller than me and find them very attractive, but at 5'8 ill never have a chance with these women, does anyone else feel the same??
yes tall foids usually have the best bodies. short women cope by having a bunch of fat in their chest area and calling their tits "big".

you're probably a manlet

It's probably because we value their genes. If we got with them, our kids would also probably be tall, and slay more pussy. And so on.

im 5'11 and like 5'8 skinny girls with a nice ass tbh

@Grim_Reaper was it u that had a tall oneitis? or was it therapywaste

@Grim_Reaper was it u that had a tall oneitis? or was it therapywaste
@Therapywasaaste. I haven't been an oneitiscuck since I was 10.

Bigger asses, tits and thighs, that's all there is to it. I think when it comes to actually fucking, a small woman probably feels way better.

i dont care about foid worship.

I like a bitch thats nice ass tits and thighs slim waist around the same height as me (5'9-5'10)
yo bro i found ur face reveal

Tallness is genetic superiority

You are a subhuman faggot that want to get fucked by a strapon by a tall foid. Women should be smaller than males and be dominated no other way around, you may get some foreplay with light femdom but that's it after that it's a fucking without stopping.

They have better proportions, but men should always be taller than females.

I like short slim girls with long hair. Very rare these days and they certainly would never go near me.

IMO you might probably have higher success with a taller than average female, their standarts don't seem that brutal compared to a short toilet who is 6ft + and Chadlite only. Sometimes i've witnessed couples where the female is taller than the dude.

because their wombs are like genetic escape portals for the sperm inside you

Yeah, I want a tall woman and I'm also 5'8. They are huge coomfuel and they would be perfect to cuddle with. They're not incel factories, majority of incel genes come from women. Unfortunately chad only, just kill me:feelsrope: