Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are the sewers so fucking dead

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
Shitposting is a good cope. so why aren't you shitposting goyim?

check out ID :soy:

Insufficient privileges to post there :feelsrope:

Cuz @Sneir hasn't been online in a while

Postmaxxers are being oppressed

i made a nsfw thread and @Vendetta brought his asshole attitude in there.

Most posts there are low quality and a waste of time. Although there have been some legendary posts there as well, they’re pretty rare.

Most posts there are low quality and a waste of time. Although there have been some legendary posts there as well, they’re pretty rare.
I tried to make some quality ones but it's too inactive so i just post them in the lounge.

Because it's mindless spam with very little to no discourse. 99.99999999999% of the posts there are neither interesting nor entertaining. The only entertainment to be had is by drooling speds that like to see their post count go up.

Because it's mindless spam with very little to no discourse. 99.99999999999% of the posts there are neither interesting nor entertaining. The only entertainment to be had is by drooling speds that like to see their post count go up.
This. Sewers exist almost solely for postmaxxing, there are few funny or entertaning posts

I tried to make some quality ones but it's too inactive so i just post them in the lounge.
Lounge is where the offtopic quality stuff was back in the day. But many attention whoring faggots seem to have moved from the sewers because they want to spam in the lounge rather than being alone in the sewers. That’s why I stay away from that place as well now, even though it used to be the funnest place on the site imo.

Lounge is where the offtopic quality stuff was back in the day. But many attention whoring faggots seem to have moved from the sewers because they want to spam in the lounge rather than being alone in the sewers. That’s why I stay away from that place as well now, even though it used to be the funnest place on the site imo.
Suifuel for me. If I say anything else about the blackpill I'll just be repeating myself.

truecel trait: you need 6 more posts to access sewers