Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why are there so many faggots that brag about their matches but dont get banned by the mods

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
is it because nobody reports them?

i mean even if you say that you got "only" 1-2 matches it should be considered as brag and result with a minimum 3 days ban since some incel here get NOTHING :feelsree:

who r u referring to?

matches are cope
it’s messages that matter

Tinder is for faggots.

matches are cope
it’s messages that matter

lmao you fakey :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
truecels don't get ANY matches and you cry about getting matches but no responses. At least THERE are girls that swipe you to the right you bragging faggot.

Girls instant left-swipe me and I don't even get the chance to chat with them

lmao you fakey :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
truecels don't get ANY matches and you cry about getting matches but no responses. At least THERE are girls that swipe you to the right you bragging faggot.

Girls instant left-swipe me and I don't even get the chance to chat with them
chill dude, does it matter if they wont even reply to your message, and most likely they swiped you the right because they swipe right everyone

chill dude, does it matter if they wont even reply to your message, and most likely they swiped you the right because they swipe right everyone

too bad I am not getting any matches :waitwhat:
what you are saying is a huge cope, girls won't swipe you if you're ugly jfl. If she swipes you right it means that you're not that bad looking and are pleasing-looking.

It's definetely a brag if you talk about your matches because some niggas here dont get any. Not even these "I swipe every guy- girls"; BECAUSE girls would never swipe a guy that she finds not somehow pleasant looking.

brutal
:feelscry:

too bad I am not getting any matches :waitwhat:
what you are saying is a huge cope, girls won't swipe you if you're ugly jfl. If she swipes you right it means that you're not that bad looking and are pleasing-looking.

It's definetely a brag if you talk about your matches because some niggas here dont get any. Not even these "I swipe every guy- girls"; BECAUSE girls would never swipe a guy that she finds not somehow pleasant looking.

:feelscry:
i got no matches because i never installed any dating app so cant brag, outstanding move

I think most of the time it does not count for them, because they are sub3 the matches

I think most of the time it does not count for them, because they are sub3 the matches

lmao some incels would kill to get at least a 2-3/10 girl lol

however it doesn't matter if your matches are sub3 or not, saying that you got matches should result with an instant ban if you used your own pics without morphs or other faceapp chad filters.
It's an indirect insult against any incel here that doesn't get any matches.

however it doesn't matter if your matches are sub3 or not, saying that you got matches should result with an instant ban if you used your own pics without morphs or other faceapp chad filters.
i would consider 3/10 girl if she was virgin tbh

Most here aren't even incel tier in looks but outright mentalcels who would reject a 3/10 (no not a landwhale) girl any time.

Matches are massive cope.

is it because nobody reports them?

i mean even if you say that you got "only" 1-2 matches it should be considered as brag and result with a minimum 3 days ban since some incel here get NOTHING :feelsree:
Idk man hammy got like 6 matches in a day according to weed. I suppose a few people will see it as brag but I think it's ridiculous.