Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are there so many mixed black foids in movies these days?

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
One in the Spiderman movies, one in the new Batman movie and another plays Ahsoka.

Do Jews have a fetish for them or something?

Mulattos are sexy:forcedsmile:

Genetic Upgrade

Black men worship the light-skinned women that come out of the nutsacks of other races of men, yet turn around and show hatred to Asian, Arab, and European men. These niggers brains can't realize the only reason beautiful "African" women even exist is because they were blessed to have been genetically upgraded by humans.
a nigger will fuck a wall socket

The target audience for new movies are young people (I mean go and ask your parents when they watched a movie in a theater the last time).
Young people are woke nowadays (bc that is cool and they copy everything they see in the media just like apes).
So if you want people to watch your shitty movie nobody will remember in 6 weeks you have to put niggers in the movie.

Last edited:
Because no one else wants them. Niggers are bigger incels than indian and asian men

FTMIfZeWQAU9Hup
i dont agree, there is pretty white foids at my work that are drunk on niggers, the psyop is real, i talked to a black foid at work and she said black men love to stunt on black women by dating white girls, but im pretty sure its all the tall black dudes with money and shit u know. its not some lame nigga

i dont agree, there is pretty white foids at my work that are drunk on niggers, the psyop is real
Hope they pay the toll

Speaking of which, one time some nigger Muslim proposed to my female cousin, she kinda looks like a Hapa, and my aunt said no, and later she said she didn't want to have "monkey grandchildren":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hope they pay the toll

Speaking of which, one time some nigger Muslim proposed to my female cousin, she kinda looks like a Hapa, and my aunt said no, and later she said she didn't want to have "monkey grandchildren":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
based racist grandmothers.

based racist grandmothers.
My cousin kinda looks like this. Though she's like a 5'1 womanlet. I hate how nigger males chase women of other races. Fuck off back to your african women.

It's kike propaganda kikes loves niggers so much they like to put them in every movie

Passive marketing. Basically these studios (warner bros, paramount, etc etc) would throw their grandma of the stairs if it meant making a single extra buck of the mediocre repetitive bullshit they produce.
You need a romance somewhere in there to widen the appeal, preferably between the main characters. You can't have that many main characters so basically you end up with a man and a foid running the show. You also can't have all the main characters white, that isn't woke enough for todays standards. Pure niggresses are ugly as fuck, they look like trannies all of them and if you want your movies to sell well all the main actors need to be pretty. It's the same shit with the mixed BMWF couples in like almost every single movie these days. Since you have some major bonus woke points for having zero white men between the protagonists, BMWF is litteraly the only possible way you can accomplish this. The irony of the fact that it is always fucking niggers and not a single other race added there for woke points seems to be completely lost on everybody. The amount of asians for example I've seen lately in movies is somewhat low considering we are supposed to live in times of unprecedented equality.
There are exceptions of course, netflix for example I believe they genuinely do it for ideological reasons but thats about it as far as I know.

Black men worship the light-skinned women that come out of the nutsacks of other races of men, yet turn around and show hatred to Asian, Arab, and European men. These niggers brains can't realize the only reason beautiful "African" women even exist is because they were blessed to have been genetically upgraded by humans.

Based, almost all Black female models I see are also Mulatta's, it's because nobody finds actual Black toilets attractive. But there are some non-Blacks that go around improving Africa's genetics. Shout out to all Chinese men that living JBA (Just be Asian) in Africa and being absolute slayers pumping and dumping Nigger toilets to produce genetically improved offspring.

Passive marketing. Basically these studios (warner bros, paramount, etc etc) would throw their grandma of the stairs if it meant making a single extra buck of the mediocre repetitive bullshit they produce.
You need a romance somewhere in there to widen the appeal, preferably between the main characters. You can't have that many main characters so basically you end up with a man and a foid running the show. You also can't have all the main characters white, that isn't woke enough for todays standards. Pure niggresses are ugly as fuck, they look like trannies all of them and if you want your movies to sell well all the main actors need to be pretty. It's the same shit with the mixed BMWF couples in like almost every single movie these days. Since you have some major bonus woke points for having zero white men between the protagonists, BMWF is litteraly the only possible way you can accomplish this. The irony of the fact that it is always fucking niggers and not a single other race added there for woke points seems to be completely lost on everybody. The amount of asians for example I've seen lately in movies is somewhat low considering we are supposed to live in times of unprecedented equality.
There are exceptions of course, netflix for example I believe they genuinely do it for ideological reasons but thats about it as far as I know.

Yep, the last time they tried to put a Dark Black toilet front and centre people actually mistook her for Harambe. It was in Ghost Busters.

If ugly toilets sold we'd see more of them.

Based, almost all Black female models I see are also Mulatta's, it's because nobody finds actual Black toilets attractive.

Honestly, I wouldn't even care if black men thirst for Blasians, Moors, and Mulattos if they stopped hating Asian, Arab, and European men. Like, nigger, OUR CUM in your great grandma's wombs is the reason your women even look beautiful in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are SOME West African non-mixed women who would look good, but 99% of the time, black women only look good with wigs/makeup or non-Negro genetics. There's a reason why so many African men simp for Somali, Ethiopian, and Etriean women.

Shout out to all Chinese men that living JBA (Just be Asian) in Africa and being absolute slayers pumping and dumping Nigger toilets to produce genetically improved offspring.
True, those chinks are based beyond belief. African IQ increases and they get whiter skin. The main problem in Africa is they have too many kids due to being very retarded and dont know how to harness all the resources in their land

47742430-7e08-11ea-8736-98edddd9b5ca_image_hires_115137.jpg

One in the Spiderman movies, one in the new Batman movie and another plays Ahsoka.

Do Jews have a fetish for them or something?
white women not making enough white kids.

The (((east India trading company))) has to keep them, yah know, (((relevant)))

Masaba 5

blandian - masaba gupta
black father, curry mother

Brootal even blacks know light skin is better

I am quite dark, yet I IQ-mog most Pean holes and Mulattas.

I hate mixed women, they can fuck right off. Hate their superiority complex. :reeeeee:

Indeed. They are shallow, vain, and as dull as other holes. I enjoy denigrating them.

Perhaps my dark-skin makes their feral Negroid tendencies activate, acting as a distraction, contradicting the Europid teachings they acquired from blood and books"

"Hello sir, I'm- ...Ooga-Ooga"

"These are the esteemed Mulattas? Quite pitiful."

I don't get the mulatta fetish, i personally find them ugly as sheboons. Only exception are Somali mulattas (Somali foids mixed with white or MENA, don't know how to call them), they can be quite hot

(((They))) want a homogenous race to make advertising (brainwashing) easier. Why spend money targeting different demographics when you can homogenize your demographics???

Look at the monstrosity they cast for One Piece
Netflix-%E2%80%98One-Piece-Live-Action-Series-Adds-Six-To-Cast-Tease.jpg

Diversity :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They are indeed mongrelized and quite abnormal.

I don't get the mulatta fetish, i personally find them ugly as sheboons.

Screenshot from 2022 01 02 12 05 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 05 16 20 44

"Ya...."

cli%C3%A7monkey-cli%C3%A7.gif

Last edited:
:blackpill:New Material For Newcomers:

1 Stanley

you and your male cousins should honourkill that nigger.
Why? He didn't do anything. He just proposed and my aunt told him no.
View attachment 623306
blandian - masaba gupta
black father, curry mother
sexy nigger:feelsohh:
You’re delusional mate. Most blasians (90%) have black fathers
Proof? I've seen tons of AMBF. In fact, Black women are starting to go after Asian men more these days due to the increase in Asian women going for white guys.
most mixed women have black fathers
This is not true historically for Moors and Mulattos. Pure Nigger cope right here.

Throughout all of American history, from the 1500s till the 1940s, basically ALL Mullatos would have had a white father and a black mother, since the nigger slave males would be off on the plantation while shanique was getting her black back blown out by her white Masta. In other words, you have nearly 400 years of White Men X Black Women.

Likewise, when you look at maternal bloodlines in the Middle East and West Africa, most mixed Mena/Africans had an Arab father and a Black mother. Arab men went around cutting off the dicks of the nigger males that they enslaved:society: and then they fucked the black women they enslaved. This slavery lasted from the 900s well into the 19th century, so you have like 1000 years of Arab Men X Black Women.
Pure African also don’t look like that as well
That women is pure African. Stop coping.

more-african-kids.jpg

I don't get the mulatta fetish, i personally find them ugly as sheboons. Only exception are Somali mulattas (Somali foids mixed with white or MENA, don't know how to call them), they can be quite hot
It depends on how balanced their facial features end up, but there's no denying there are some hot AF Mulatto Girls.

e7482a4d249bb66f5ed6fa5a1e40f788.jpg
8ee9e0bfac03924be7ba47d068efce15.jpg
279de105bf211def7a5fad6277eea7be.jpg

That picture of her just looks bad

Also idk why you're crying about diversity when most One Piece characters are largely Latino in their appearance/influence

2082923731236056664_910359942.jpg.png

dios mios.

Also imagine watching live action anime especially for a series like one piece that relies on it's art style.

Proof? I've seen tons of AMBF. In fact, Black women are starting to go after Asian men more these days due to the increase in Asian women going for white guys.

This is not true historically for Moors and Mulattos. Pure Nigger cope right here.

Throughout all of American history, from the 1500s till the 1940s, basically ALL Mullatos would have had a white father and a black mother, since the nigger slave males would be off on the plantation while shanique was getting her black back blown out by her white Masta. In other words, you have nearly 400 years of White Men X Black Women.

Likewise, when you look at maternal bloodlines in the Middle East and West Africa, most mixed Mena/Africans had an Arab father and a Black mother. Arab men went around cutting off the dicks of the nigger males that they enslaved:society: and then they fucked the black women they enslaved. This slavery lasted from the 900s well into the 19th century, so you have like 1000 years of Arab Men X Black Women.

more-african-kids.jpg
I’m pure African Ghanaian actually and look lightskin, pure Africans don’t look all dark and have that stuff on their mouth . Most historic mullatas had white fathers, who tf cares? Modern mullatas overwhelmingly have black fathers. Blasians have mostly black fathers as black male Asian female is three times more than the inverse. Black men date out over twice black women,simple as. Why should I believe your stupid anecdotes about black women pursuing Asian men when it rarely ever happens? Use your head mate

more-african-kids.jpg
I couldn’t care less about what happened in 10000 BC mate. Most modern day mixed people have black fathers and not Mothers. Even in France, most Arab black children have black fathers as Arabs are being cucked by blacks in France lmao. Keep coping with what happened 1000003 BC though you pathetic incel

I’m pure African Ghanaian
So you're 100% non human:forcedsmile:
actually and look lightskin
No you dont.
pure Africans don’t look all dark
Yes they do.

Most historic mullatas had white fathers, who tf cares?
It means white men have been bleaching you niggers for 500 years.
Modern mullatas overwhelmingly have black fathers.
Where's your proof for that, you dumb nigger?

Even if this was true, you have 500 years of White men X Black women, and a mere 60 years of Black men X White women. However, again, this is assuming your nigger cope is even true. Truth is most nigcels dont get with white women.

@METALMILITA88 ALSO: Keep in mind these nigger Americans that get with white women in america are usually 30% European to begin with, so even when a Black man X White woman couple happens, it's not a pure nigger, but a nigger who has had his genes upgraded by a white man ancestor.

01f4a20qe8881.jpg

yqfz91k6kpu51.jpg
220m4i4k4l541.jpg
jda3tgki5kc81.png
y2t2ik8ol0c61.jpg

Blasians have mostly black fathers as black male Asian female is three times more than the inverse.
Proof?

You do realize Chinese colonzers in Apefrica are currently leaving your nigger women pregnant with their kids on a mass scale. You should thank them considering how fucking UGLY pure nigger women are.

Black men date out over twice black women,simple as.
America is not the world, you dumb unwashed ape.
Why should I believe your stupid anecdotes about black women pursuing Asian men when it rarely ever happens?
NIGGER! Dont talk if you dont know shit! Chinese men are ruling over your gorilla continent and fucking African women while exploiting your shithole countries
I couldn’t care less about what happened in 10000 BC mate.
It's not 10000 BC you deranged monkey. It was 1500s-1940s. The NIGGER male has only been allowed by the white man to racemix with white women for the past 80 years at most. That is not comparable to your NIGGER grandma being mating pressed by white men for 500 years and by Arab men for 1000 years.
Most modern day mixed people have black fathers and not Mothers.
Proof?
Even in France, most Arab black children have black fathers as Arabs are being cucked by blacks in France
Nigger cope. Still no proof.
you pathetic incel
white incel > nigger incel

Last edited:
[UWSL]@METALMILITA88 ALSO: Keep in mind these nigger Americans that get with white women in america are usually 30% European to begin with, so even when a Black man X White woman couple happens, it's not a pure nigger, but a nigger who has had his genes upgraded by a white man ancestor.[/UWSL]
Like I said black Americans are so fucking racially ignorant and they are loud and proud about how little they know as shown by @blackstandardcel

Nigs like him are so delusional they really think that someone with skin and features like this is 100% black

And as your included images show, even the darker skinned black Americans have significant white and other non-black ancestry :feelsclown:

Like I said black Americans are so fucking racially ignorant and they are loud and proud about how little they know as shown by @blackstandardcel

View attachment 623393
Nigs like him are so delusional they really think that someone with skin and features like this is 100% black

And as your included images show, even the darker skinned black Americans have significant white and other non-black ancestry :feelsclown:
It's funny to me when DNA companis say "NOOO stop being racist, you probablt have nigger blood in you":soy::soy::soy: when in fact it's mostly Niggers in America who are mutts, not the European Americans.

m3eloclinda81.jpg
oij4o7cobxm61.jpg
gixc6w4emni61.jpg
a83a7c02f5d9b69e84400fb730938ca5.png

Because they need to put one or a few black ppl in to virtue signal and mixed race women are considered prettier than pure black but still black. It happens in other countries like Brazil too, you'll see mulattas on novelas

So you're 100% non human:forcedsmile:

No you dont.

Yes they do.

View attachment 623384

It means white men have been bleaching you niggers for 500 years.

Where's your proof for that, you dumb nigger?

Even if this was true, you have 500 years of White men X Black women, and a mere 60 years of Black men X White women. However, again, this is assuming your nigger cope is even true. Truth is most nigcels dont get with white women.

@METALMILITA88 ALSO: Keep in mind these nigger Americans that get with white women in america are usually 30% European to begin with, so even when a Black man X White woman couple happens, it's not a pure nigger, but a nigger who has had his genes upgraded by a white man ancestor.

01f4a20qe8881.jpg

yqfz91k6kpu51.jpg
220m4i4k4l541.jpg
jda3tgki5kc81.png
y2t2ik8ol0c61.jpg

Proof?

You do realize Chinese colonzers in Apefrica are currently leaving your nigger women pregnant with their kids on a mass scale. You should thank them considering how fucking UGLY pure nigger women are.

America is not the world, you dumb unwashed ape.

NIGGER! Dont talk if you dont know shit! Chinese men are ruling over your gorilla continent and fucking African women while exploiting your shithole countries

It's not 10000 BC you deranged monkey. It was 1500s-1940s. The NIGGER male has only been allowed by the white man to racemix with white women for the past 80 years at most. That is not comparable to your NIGGER grandma being mating pressed by white men for 500 years and by Arab men for 1000 years.

Proof?

Nigger cope. Still no proof.

white incel > nigger incel
You have no proof, I have no proof. I don’t believe anything you say while you don’t believe me, it’s a pointless debate tbh. Keep spamming “nigger” won’t make your point any more relevant. Nice convo though:smonk::panties:

You have no proof, I have no proof. I don’t believe anything you say while you don’t believe me, it’s a pointless debate tbh. Keep spamming “nigger” won’t make your point any more relevant. Nice convo though:smonk::panties:
Okay nigger:feelsautistic: