Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are trannies accepted by soyciety, but not incels?

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
So let me get this straight.

In soyciety, if someone says they are a tranny. For the most part, they get support from normies everywhere. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure they are accommodated with pronouns, clothing and other bullshit.:feelshehe: If they are influencers, they get endorsement deals up the wazoo, they get way more money and they generally get way more positive attention. They also get their own pride months and days.

breaking bad bullshit GIF

Now, if someone says they are an incel. They get bullied by their family members and friends. They get banned from social media. They get pushed to the corners of soyciety. It's bullshit:feelswhat:. We should have incel awareness days as well as incel pride months. This double standard is ridiculous. One group is defying basic biology and one group just can't get laid. I also wouldn't mind an endorsement deal, just sayin feel free to reach out. If Nike loves people who finish fast they will fucking love me.:feelsYall:

Why do you all think this is happening?:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
ITS BECAUSE OF THE JEWS

A fair question tbh. It seems to me that trannies are beneficial to liberals and their propaganda, and incels are not

Soyciety loves tranny movements. The first tranny movement (feminism, which was an FtM tranny movement) started this trend. Our overlords love destroying us.

They're not. In my neighborhood they'd be beaten to death. Outside of reddit they make everyone uncomfortable and not even democrat parents want them anywhere near their children.

Being a Faggot is in Fashion today who knows what maybe in Fashion tomorrow?

I dont think Anyone could stand trannies in a workplace. There Are Many incels among normies. Even normies can Be incels

No need to stoop so low if anything we need to take what is rightfully our's