Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are universities and educational institutions in general so bluepilled?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
You’d figure that in a place where the objective is learning shit there’d actually be mention of scientific shit that basically proves most blackpilled theories yet here we are :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Social Sciences" that isn't Economics (and to some degree, Psychology) have been cautious in applying natural scientific theories full out due to things like Eugenics and Social Darwinism resulting.

And when you don't have an application of natural scientific theories, you get philosophy. When you get Baby Boomers running the institutes inside an echo-chamber, you get Liberal, Marxist, and Post-Modern philosophy which applies to social sciences. And these philosophies inherently support the censorship of other philosophies.

You’d figure that in a place where the objective is learning shit there’d actually be mention of scientific shit that basically proves most blackpilled theories yet here we are :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
daily reminder

They teach the blue pill. That’s their purpose.

College is actually the most blackpilling experience ever tbh
They teach the blue pill. That’s their purpose.
But yea they try to teach it but In reality college is blackpilling as hell.

They dont want to hurt feelings.
Everything about nature or non-human is seen more or less objevtive (as long as its not for money making). But everything about human society is coated in sugar and bullshit science.

I think highly intelligent people just have tunnel vision and don’t really think deeply about social problems

College is actually the most blackpilling experience ever tbh

But yea they try to teach it but In reality college is blackpilling as hell.

Schools are heaven for Chads (Meet new people,get a gf,go somewhere and dont need to deal with mom and dad for 7 hours of day) while its a systematic torture chamber for incels (Get isolated,forced to see other people mogging you to shadow realm,just try not to rope for 7 hours.)
Never liked school and every foid in there hated me (Complaining ım too slow,mocking me based on my sex life.) only reason why ı didint roped bcs of it was because ı get to smoke in there.

why you think?

do you think the system care about you?

the masses are cattle for slaughter