Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are we allowing gay infiltrators on this forum again ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Rape is partly about power. Having the power to require money for the exchange makes one of the worst psychological problems of being raped go away.
@SociallyStupid

So poorcels should pay overvalued hyperhoeflated roast beef STD ridden pussy to compensate for the fact that fucking them will make foids feel "raped" and money is the only cure for that ? In the meantime, Chad will never have to overpay, or even pay at all since all of a sudden there is no "power" discussion, just instant consent that doesnt even need to be verbally given as we have all observed in the wild.

PERMA BAN THIS FAGGOT NOW

Last edited:
I don't say they should do that, just that's it's not rape if someone charges money to have sex with persons they didn't ask for sex ... also, I am not gay, but strictly heterosexual.

I don't think that makes him gay, just a cuck. I think if you fuck a hooker, she's not going to feel raped, just because you don't pay. If she agreed to have sex in exchange for money, that is nothing like rape. If you don't pay, that's just theft.

I don't say they should do that, just that's it's not rape if someone charges money to have sex with persons they didn't ask for sex ... also, I am not gay, but strictly heterosexual.
Bitch you are so obviously a woman.
We guys can see it from first reading ur faggot username. Leave this forum and stop tormenting us truecels

Bitch you are so obviously a woman.
We guys can see it from first reading ur faggot username. Leave this forum and stop tormenting us truecels
Where the hell do all these assumptions come from? I am neither gay nor a women, but a truecel. If I were a women I'd be busy fucking Chad ... or spend my time in literally any other way than lonely on a PC.

I do not want a dick inside me, especially not in my anus.

Yes, I do have low social intelligence so I might not have picked the best username, but I am 100% male.

I don't think that makes him gay, just a cuck. I think if you fuck a hooker, she's not going to feel raped, just because you don't pay. If she agreed to have sex in exchange for money, that is nothing like rape. If you don't pay, that's just theft.
Yeah pretty much.

Where the hell do all these assumptions come from? I am neither gay nor a women, but a truecel. If I were a women I'd be busy fucking Chad ... or spend my time in literally any other way than lonely on a PC.

I do not want a dick inside me, especially not in my anus.

Yes, I do have low social intelligence so I might not have picked the best username, but I am 100% male.
We know. You don't need to larp

Read her previous posts

We know. You don't need to larp
Look, I assume you want me to pressure me to join some female-hating tirade in an effort to "prove" I am not a "foid". However, I have currently no intention to do so. I am not a hateful person, so I don't even hate women even though they probably hate me. I am, however, an Incel and want to peacefully live out my lack of sex by venting and discussing and hoping for some advice like everyone else.

I have noticed a lot of very suspicious grays recently.

Look, I assume you want me to pressure me to join some female-hating tirade in an effort to "prove" I am not a "foid". However, I have currently no intention to do so. I am not a hateful person, so I don't even hate women even though they probably hate me. I am, however, an Incel and want to peacefully live out my lack of sex by venting and discussing and hoping for some advice like everyone else.
We know. Just leave.

I have noticed a lot of very suspicious grays recently.
My first language isn't English and I don't have friends, so my style of writing may seem off to a native speaker. There is a gender guesser app which often guesses my gender as "Weak male" or "Weak female" (european), so that's what might throw you off a bit.

For the same reason you can’t register with a VPN

is not even able to write like a man

@SociallyStupid

So poorcels should pay overvalued hyperhoeflated roast beef STD ridden pussy to compensate for the fact that fucking them will make foids feel "raped" and money is the only cure for that ? In the meantime, Chad will never have to overpay, or even pay at all since all of a sudden there is no "power" discussion, just instant consent that doesnt even need to be verbally given as we have all observed in the wild.

PERMA BAN THIS FAGGOT NOW
there will always be gay infiltrators here so just accept it, you cant do anything abt it they will keep coming it is what it is