Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are we considered rapists when we've only had ONE confirmed rapist out of thousands of forum members?? Why are we considered a "mass murder club"?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
1 person here raped someone, thousands of others havent

why are we a "mass murder club" .. when 0 of our registered members have shot anybody??

Because we're ugly. If you're ugly, you can be the most moral man to ever exist and people will still imagine the worst things about you.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Who raped who?

Because we're ugly. If you're ugly, you can be the most moral man to ever exist and people will still imagine the worst things about you.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Because soyciety needs scapegoats

100% - Permaban
I’m not an incel but I support you guys

Because we keep saying RAPE THEM!!! RAPE THOSE TOILETS!! I DESERVE THEIR WET PUSSIES! THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR MY PLEASURE AND THEY DENY IT!!

BECAUSE INCELISM IS NOT IN FAVOR OF THE BIG BANKS AND CORPORATIONS WHO ARE SUPPORTING THIS GLOBOHOMO LEFTISM

yaul did that shit, even though yaul didnt. :feelskek:

Society hates ugly virgin men. If they can keep believing most of us are just evil, then they don't need to feel any empathy towards us. Not that they would feel that anyway, because we are ugly virgin males. They literally want to kill us.

Well Knajjd once allegedly said he fucked an unconscious (probably drunk or drugged up) girl at a party so there’s that. :feelshehe:
Knajjd did nothing wrong :feelsUgh: (except being a faggot)

foids use rape as a magic spell to banish those they dim ugly

It's called propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back