Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are white American foids so slobbish, bitchy, degenerate, arrogant, conceited, hostile, ignorant, narcissistic, stupid, and hypocritical?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
These are all extremely common personal traits of white foids. Seriously. Its like the VAST majority of them have all or some of those traits without exception when you gauge their personalities objectively.

I'm talking about pure slobbishness. I can't seem to EVER come across a white American foid that I would consider to be an all around decent human being or just somewhat decent.

I'm being serious and objective here. I can run into ethnic or foreign foids from time to time and not have a problem with them because they don't show outright hostility at my mere presence at times.

But white American foids are something else entirely. They get so offended and defensively hostile being at my mere presence as a ricecel.

those behaviors are rewarded and not punished, the Kardashians exhibit all of those and they became billionaire, and multibillionaires.
therefore every young foids strive to emulate and achieve all those traits you mentioned.

Because men will still fuck them.

View: https://youtu.be/B0EzXrHizWM

1:25

i was watching this prank and stricken by how delusionally untouchable white american foids feel in 2020. if it was me i would have punched her in the face if a bitch is up in my face acting aggressive.
im not proud of much but im definitely proud of the fact that i have phsycally attacked and threatened women with violence for acting up be they acquaintances or strangers i met outside

Last edited:
those behaviors are rewarded and not punished, the Kardashians exhibit all of those and they became billionaire, and multibillionaires.
therefore every young foids strive to emulate and achieve all those traits you mentioned.

This is your answer.

Foids are a hivemind. Have a queen foid at the top dictating everything from consumption to clothing to mannerisms, and you have most of the women dancing to whatever tune you want.

View: https://youtu.be/B0EzXrHizWM

1:25

i was watching this prank and stricken by how delusionally untouchable white american foids feel in 2020. if it was me i would have punched her in the face if a bitch is up in my face acting aggressive.
im not proud of much but im definitely proud of the fact that i have phsycally attacked and threatened women with violence for acting up be they acquaintances or strangers i met outside

Because they understand that of you touch her, a shit load of white knights will attack you. Same with any other kind of woman in the west.
This is your answer.

Foids are a hivemind. Have a queen foid at the top dictating everything from consumption to clothing to mannerisms, and you have most of the women dancing to whatever tune you want.
Its amazing how efficient they are at this.

People love to blame (((them))), but I blame evolution. (((They))) are simply and cleverly exploiting the fact that women operate on group-think.

(((They))) enable and support them

Becuase they aren't held up too a standard so they can do whatever they want
Its pretty obvious

Because they understand that of you touch her, a shit load of white knights will attack you. Same with any other kind of woman in the west.

well luckily in my country i have groped attacked and threatened women with violence in public with no whiteknights. no saying this to sound tough, just that im proud of the fact that i dont put women on a pedestal like these other betabuxxing normies

((The law)) is barbaric and does not let a man discipline his women. The Muslims are right to call us barbaric.

Because they have too many rights, and are put on pedestal by the spineless cucks and white knights in this world.

they are gross creatures.

It's even worse in the hood.

This is your answer.

The Kardashian shows just ended after 20 seasons and 14 years, making them a few billions richer , and gave the world hundreds of millions young white degenerate trash foids.

Because men will still fuck them.
This
Women can be as terrible as they can, as ugly as they can, and men will still fuck them

However, a man needs to be the best person he can and as attractive as he can just to be even treated as a human being
full

a man needs to be the best person he can and as attractive as he can just to be even treated as a human being
And social media only reinforces this more blatantly than ever.

This
Women can be as terrible as they can, as ugly as they can, and men will still fuck them

However, a man needs to be the best person he can and as attractive as he can just to be even treated as a human being
full
Literally over for the male race tbh. So desperate and cucked

They are also genuinely mean and cold, even more so then those outside the US.