Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you in incels.is?

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
It's over, so why you post?

I have nowhere else too go.

I am on incels.is because i am an incel

To kill boredom and to cope.

Only place I can find people to relate to, and talk freely as I please for the most part. This place still has its fair share of cucks rules though.

Almost everyone except other incels annoy me. This place is ideal for socializing, I don't want to hear about others women, kids, great career and expensive hobbies. Incels have interesting threads and better sense of humour than sexhavers. Much better content than in 4chan and similar sites.

Because i am a social sexhaving good looking neuro typical tall ripped white guy

No friends and too weird for other online spaces.

Because I'm an incel and this site is for incels.

originally anger at oneitises. Then I realized I was an incel.

To know that im not the only one in this predicament, it is a good cope for me

Because that's the only place when I am not gaslighted by bluepilled "advices" like "just go to the gym bro" (I tried that for a year and it didn't helped btw), "you are alone because you have a bad pERsonality" :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's the closest english culture has come to emulating the freethinking nature that Hispanic culture has
I want this freedom in my english speaking life

Because I know it is ovER.

Some posts r really funny and entertaining. And I get to vent my frustration. Or just out of boredom sometimes

You'd benefit greatly from submerssing yourself in latino culture, since 5 we have had freethinking freedom.
Literally no morals. @autisandugly

Talk with people who live the same shit that I live

i actually don't remember the reason for joining
i was lurking for a week or two without an account so i just made one

To rot with like-minded people

I wanted friends now I just do it out of habit and addiction

Ill prob Rope this year, this place is a Cope.

I want to commiserate with my brocels. It's great to be around people stuck in my shitty situation without being subjected to :bluepill: gaslighting.

To give comfort, support and strength to my incel brothers.

And discuss the mass shooters and spree killers that were all incels.

I need my daily dose of blackpill apart from the Reddit threads.

To cope and from keeping me from being a spree shooter. To not rope and and discuss oyr problems together. To give me life fuel

The people here are funny and friendly while being truthful

It's a waste of time, but so is everything else I do, so it doesn't matter.

I periodically keep coming back to lurk and post here, as long as I don't rope. Even used to do it on plebbit r/incels and r/braincels before that site got 10000x more retarded.

Things have changed, oldercels get tired of pointing out water is wet, but anything that takes me out from the shithole of clown world does the job.

Because I'm khhv at 22 (free)