Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can you explain me why?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
Why the percentage of women dating thugs are this high?

Why the percentage of women dating Tyrone is so low( maybe bc there are not enough Tyrones)?

Why the percentage of women dating normal blacks are slimmmmm?
@VictimofBpillReaper

cause foids like dating low iq ''gangsters'' even if they're ugly blacks, just thugmaxx theory

they have good personalities

Cuz they thugz n sheeit mang

It used to be Daddy Issues girls in my day that everyone knew were trouble.

Now, the Jew on TV says black guys are cool, and women are lemmings.

Why the percentage of women dating thugs are this high?

Why the percentage of women dating Tyrone is so low( maybe bc there are not enough Tyrones)?

Why the percentage of women dating normal blacks are slimmmmm?
@VictimofBpillReaper
I remember Sarah from boondocks sopposed to represent white women who like black masculinity and Aroon Mcgrudder condemed it since how Tom kept getting cucked or cheated on. Apparently some sluts like to go for the negros. And it kinda pisses me off. America is meant to be a white mans country. Not one of 3rd worlders.

Cope. I don’t know what rock your under but “normal” blacks don’t have trouble dating anywhere in the world

Because your typical nigger doesn't do as well in dating. Degenerates from ghetto shitholes swarm to eachother though