Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "why are you so obsessed with losing your virginity? that's so weird"

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
i swear to god if i hear one more non-virgin tell me that i shouldn't care about being a virgin. im going to fucking go crazy. how the fuck do normies say this with a straight face as if they didn't ever care about having sex for the first time?

and for the record i don't talk about it nearly as much as they talk about their relationship troubles or whatever dumb bullshit it is. next time somebody i know gets divorced im going to tell them that they're not entitled to a woman's love and affection, and maybe they need to work on their personality or try picking up a new hobby.

"why do you care so much about wanting to experience a normal human function that all of us have within us incel? just resist your body's innate programming for the rest of your life sweaty! :soy:" - reddit

i swear to god if i hear one more non-virgin tell me that i shouldn't care about being a virgin. im going to fucking go crazy. how the fuck do normies say this with a straight face as if they didn't ever care about having sex for the first time?

and for the record i don't talk about it nearly as much as they talk about their relationship troubles or whatever dumb bullshit it is. next time somebody i know gets divorced im going to tell them that they're not entitled to a woman's love and affection, and maybe they need to work on their personality or try picking up a new hobby.
It will be fair :feelshehe:

This argument seems to disappear in aborption discussions.

"Just ignore a biological imperative that I can easily fulfill and take it for granted"

Only proper punishment for these people is 50 years of inceldom
full

they say this yet they all snuck out of their houses to fuck during quarantine 3 years ago

"Why do you care so much about not having something important I have and take for granted?" :feelsclown: