Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why aren’t Down Syndrome incels?

@Edmund_Kemper any comments on this topic?

@Personalityinkwell any comments on this topic?

To me I think that is quite absurd to completely disregard a group in its entirety. Males with downs probably are way more fucked than girls in general.
Tbh I think the majority of downs males are incel tier throughout all their lifes, with very few escaping lookism.

Last edited:
down syndrome is a major death sentence
Exactly why more downies should identify as incels.
It would be good for our PR as well. No one would dare be against a group composed primarily of people with Down Syndrome.

It would be good for our PR as well. No one would dare be against a group composed primarily of people with Down Syndrome.
Tbh I think that downies would rather not associate at all. Most people with disabilities spend their whole lifes trying to distance themselves from being identified solely by the disease. And then the male would simply out himself as an incel? Why tf would he do that? No one would care tbh.

Virtue signal game.

With high functioning aspie unattractive males there are no redeeming qualities nor qualities you can virtue signal about because being non-NT by itself isn't viewed seriously by a lot of people and it's seen as being annoying and arrogant in some way.

Full Disclaimer: I have not now or in the past contracted Down Sydrome. No offense to those who are victims of this disease.

If your unsure of what is Down Sydnrome, here are a few photos:
View attachment 266770

To me, having Down Syndrome seems uniquely condusive to inceldom.
For those who don’t know, here are the symptoms of Down Sydndrome:

1. Mental impairment (prevents you from studymaxxing to get a good job, preventing wealthmaxxing)
2. Stunted Growth (you’re a manlet, no respect from men and women)
3. Umbilical hernia (N/A)
4. Increased skin on back of neck (not a big deal, if it can be hidden)
5. Low muscle tone (prevents gymaxxing)
6. The presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21. (makes you undesireable genetically.)
7. Social retardation (prevents socialmaxxing)
8. Separation of first and second toes (again, not a big deal)

In addition, during their formative school years, children infected with Down Syndrome are bullied, forced to ride the short bus, placed into special education classes and treated like retarded children. It’s also obvious to anyone who isn’t blind that you're retarded (you have the “classic” retarded look).
Yet, although we see a lot of people inflicted with autism and Asperger’s on this channel, it’s rare to see a post by someone with Down Sydnrome.
Why do you think this is? Do they simply not care about sex and reproduction? Are they unable to understand what they’re missing? Or are they being bluepilled through education and society?

PS: I understand that Down Syndrome patients have decreased intelligence and may not be able to use computers. But we’ve all seen the pictures of the Down Syndrome foid on social media with a normie boyfriend who is evidently smart enough to use social media. So the inability to use computers cannot, in itself, be an excuse.

Attachments

• Characterdon.jpg
    Characterdon.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Tbh I think that downies would rather not associate at all. Most people with disabilities spend their whole lifes trying to distance themselves from being identified solely by the disease. And then the male would simply out himself as an incel? Why tf would he do that? No one would care tbh.
I also envy the seeming happiness of downies, although they are such a disadvantage. They are incels, after all, whether they identify as such or not. I wonder if it's simple stupidity that allows them to cope, but I also suspect there's something else to it, something to do with their perception and the way society treats them as innocents. In this way, they have many advantages of foids.

I also envy the seeming happiness of downies, although they are such a disadvantage. They are incels, after all, whether they identify as such or not. I wonder if it's simple stupidity that allows them to cope, but I also suspect there's something else to it, something to do with their perception and the way society treats them as innocents. In this way, they have many advantages of foids.
Yeah, I don't know the science of it but I guess downies have a bit of "ignorance is a bliss" going for them if they arent able to fully grasp the absurdity of the blackpill and this cucked society.

Yeah, I don't know the science of it but I guess downies have a bit of "ignorance is a bliss" going for them if they arent able to fully grasp the absurdity of the blackpill and this cucked society.
I was actually going to make a "Part 2" to this topic, and I have an RTF file somewhere on my computer with many interesting insights. Hopefully I can find it soon enough.

I was actually going to make a "Part 2" to this topic, and I have an RTF file somewhere on my computer with many interesting insights. Hopefully I can find it soon enough.
That could be interesting. Mass tag some high iq users to get it going.

they are too retarded on average to know how fucked they are

Down syndrome guys get matched with down syndrome girls.

I would date a girl with down syndrome, 20 years of being single has taught me not to have any criteria.

I would date a girl with down syndrome, 20 years of being single has taught me not to have any criteria.

I don't think I could, tbh. Even the ones who become models look repulsive to me.

Last edited:
Virtually all male downies are incels. Most if not all of them are all probably manlets, turbosubhuman face, poor frame and muscle mass, and being retarded.

Female downies however have an infinite SMV, even more so since they’re easier to take advantage off.
A137DC04 8E08 437A ABAB EB8933CBB6F3

Last edited:
Virtually all male downies are incels. Most if not all of them are all probably manlets, turbosubhuman face, poor frame and muscle mass, and being retarded.

According to research, around 50% of female downies can have children. However, stastical information about fertility rates of male downies is limited, with only one recorded instance in history of a male downie successfully fathering a child.
That tells you how wide an SMV gulf there is between male and female Down Syndrome sufferers, since they have wealth of information of female fertility but none on male.

Female downies however have an infinite SMV, even more so since they’re easier to take advantage off.

Many female downies are socially retarded and don’t know the normal boundaries of physial interactions, which can easily be taken advantage of. They are also physically weak and can be overpowered more easily than a normal foid.
If her condition is especially severe, a female Downie may not even be capable of accusing her rapist in a way that would hold up in court. They are also less likely to become pregnant if raped, even if no protection is used.
These factors make foids with Down Syndrome much more attractive and increase their SMV, in addition to Juggernaut Law.

However, I find foids with Down Syndrome to be ugly and wouldn't have sex with them.

Last edited:
An any disability woman can get a male partner if she's willing to not be picky yet the same cannot be said for men seeking a woman.

View attachment 289696
Womb rights revoked please.

I have not now or in the past contracted Down Syndrome.

You know it's a chromosomal anomaly, right ? And thus you can't "contract' it, right ?

Fun fact : in French it's called trisomie 21 ("21 trisomy") so everyone knows what it's about.
I kinda look like a downey, ive been mistaken for one a few times
Ouch. Do you look like your parents ?

Last edited:
An any disability woman can get a male partner if she's willing to not be picky yet the same cannot be said for men seeking a woman.

Womb rights revoked please.
Like I’ve said before;

For females, it’s a right.
For males, it’s a privilege.

For foids, they are entitled to sperm donors and abortions no matter who they are.

There is a vaccine for down syndrome...

TO CAUSE IT!

they have huge dopamine receptors to help them cope, they dont fucking care

Retardmaxxing is legit
The only way this would be possible is if plastic surgery becomes advanced enough to make it look like you have Downs.
I still wouldn't do it, though. I don't want to be even uglier.

I’m not sure someone with Down Syndrome has the cognitive ability to “identify” with anything at all.

I’m not sure someone with Down Syndrome has the cognitive ability to “identify” with anything at all.
I'm not sure exactly how smart or dumb someone with Down Syndrome is. But I know some of them can act (The Peanut Butter Falcon) and others can post on various websites.

I had a neighbour who had doen syndrome. He was in his 30s. Believe me when I say this, they are truest of the trucels. I think they just don't have the cognitive functions to end up on an incel forum.

I had a neighbour who had doen syndrome. He was in his 30s. Believe me when I say this, they are truest of the trucels. I think they just don't have the cognitive functions to end up on an incel forum.
I'm beginning to think so too. Not a single member with Down Syndrome here.

OP I think you have Down syndrome ngl this thread is fucking shit and makes no sense. Why do Down syndrome people not post here or recognize they are incel? Because they have fucking down syndrome

I've seen people with down syndrome have partners who have down syndrome as well. I've only seen them twice where they held a party in a cafeteria outdoors about their syndrome or something

they have huge dopamine receptors to help them cope, they dont fucking care
lol, is this factual? So being Downs is like being on meth all the time?

I think @2340922 had down syndrome

They are incels, just because you don't participate in the online community doesn't mean you aren't incel, that is the mistake IT make, they think other virgins aren't incels, they think you are only incel if you post here.

I often think that being Down Syndrome is a better life than a high functioning autist mentalcel because DS people aren't expected to be any success in life and they aren't expected to work. We Autists are expected to integrate into a society that treates us like dirt and we aren't mentally fit for this society.

They are incels, just because you don't participate in the online community doesn't mean you aren't incel, that is the mistake IT make, they think other virgins aren't incels, they think you are only incel if you post here.

I often think that being Down Syndrome is a better life than a high functioning autist mentalcel because DS people aren't expected to be any success in life and they aren't expected to work. We Autists are expected to integrate into a society that treates us like dirt and we aren't mentally fit for this society.

I agree with both points. On the first page of this thread, you'll find statistics that show how much better downies have it than autists. Downies have much higher life expectancies and better sex lives, though often it is pity sex or sex with other downies.

The fact that we have many autists on this forum and no downies shows how much unhappier and introspective a condition autism is. Down Syndrome is far more physically apparent than autism, yet accepted by society as some sort of pets or jesters.

Bluepillers: 1 :feelswhat:

Even if some are smart enough to use a computer, I don't think they are smart enough to fully realize their incel condition, thus suffering from it.

Even if some are smart enough to use a computer, I don't think they are smart enough to fully realize their incel condition, thus suffering from it.
@Andy81Kaz says he has downs.

Edit: He did not say this after all.

Last edited:
I didn't say that, my friend @Lone-Star did. He was kidding when he said that. I don't have downs.

Oh. Disappointing.

I corrected my post to reflect this.

Last edited:
Exactly, there was this girl with Down's syndrome back when I was in first grade elementary, she was literally just a human potato.

She couldn't say "red" in our language, the color.

Instead of saying "Vermelho" she said "HmMaio". It was bizarre.

Exactly, there was this girl with Down's syndrome back when I was in first grade elementary, she was literally just a human potato.

She couldn't say "red" in our language, the color.

Instead of saying "Vermelho" she said "HmMaio". It was bizarre.
Plot twist: she was actually thinking about what she was gonna do in May. "Hmm... Maio...".

Plot twist: she was actually thinking about what she was gonna do in May. "Hmm... Maio...".
Lol, would be absolutely insane if that was the case. She probably didn't even know a year passed chronologically. I guess she couldn't even fathom a concept such as the simple passing of large chunks of time. Honestly she had the IQ of a lobotomized pebble.

She was thinking of mayonnaise.
Hmm... mayo.
She was thinking about her new swimsuit. "hmm.. maiô (one piece female swimsuit in Portuguese)."