Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Why aren't more on here Christmaxxing...

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
I think a lot of us can agree that the majority of people on Earth are straight up terrible people, and the world can be unduly harsh on anyone under 5/10. So why don't we all start looking to someone who loves us as we are? Jesus Christ went through the most pain a person could ever experience just for YOU. God is always there for YOU! Daily prayers and weekly mass have helped me to find what is truly important in this world.

Not to mention, Christ specifically calls to us:

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." - Matthew 5:5
"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen." - Matthew 20:16

Christianity and circumcision

Circumcision is not laid down as a requirement in the New Testament. Instead, Christians are urged to be "circumcised of the heart" by trusting in Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross. As a Jew, Jesus was himself circumcised (Luke 2:21; Colossians 2:11-12)

I'll add my own commentary once I gather some bits first:

Some bits...slipped my mind.

instead of dwelling in being a horrib person grow a pair and make yourself into an actual fucking man

Attachments

• COjDy5M.jpg
    COjDy5M.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 209
instead of dwelling in being a horrib person grow a pair and make yourself into an actual fucking man
Doesn't Disney own the rights to Thor

Joking. Believe what you want to believe bro, but a cope is a cope. One day it will stop working for you. I can't cope with religion anymore like I did when I was much younger.

Just start believing in fairytales bro

Because God doesn't exist.

Christ is a destructive cope, you have to believe that god created this world and all the terrible things in it but worship him as all the good and true. Inb4 devil cope, god invented that too and its a terrible scapegoat for a persons own shit personality and narcissism. Also the dissociative continence of Christcucks with Christ being a Jew but Jews are bad - some /pol/ tard. Their arguments fall flat on their face because they use a very vague piece of literature that has been translated so many times some passages loose meaning as "proof" that they are correct because they don't have anything else to back that up.

If god is not helping you daily, then it is as he is not there. Just like a father that abandons his child, don't look back at them for help. There is zero benefit in following the doctrine. Also using Pascal's wager as some type of golden argument is some of the lowest IQ shit I have ever read. It is used as a safeguard against being punished for being a nonbeliever, but that would only work if you chose the correct religion which then a christ cuck starts trying to sell "yahwe" as the god disregarding all the other religions of the world. So in the end you are being extorted by god to being a believer and following his rules, which is not true "faith".

Last edited:
Christ is a destructive cope, you have to believe that god created this world and all the terrible things in it but worship him as all the good and true. Inb4 devil cope, god invented that too and its a terrible scapegoat for a persons own shit personality and narcissism. Also the dissociative continence of Christcucks with Christ being a Jew but Jews are bad - some /pol/ tard. Their arguments fall flat on their face because they use a very vague piece of literature that has been translated so many times some passages loose meaning as "proof" that they are correct because they don't have anything else to back that up.

If god is not helping you daily, then it is as he is not there. Just like a father that abandons his child, don't look back at them for help. There is zero benefit in following the doctrine. Also using Pascal's wager as some type of golden argument is some of the lowest IQ shit I have ever read. It is used as a safeguard against being punished for being a nonbeliever, but that would only work if you chose the correct religion which then a christ cuck starts trying to sell "yahwe" as the god disregarding all the other religions of the world. So in the end you are being extorted by god to being a believer and following his rules, which is not true "faith".
Atheists hate Pascal's wager because it makes logical sense lol. Too bad Atheism itself is as bad as Judaism since it defines itself not as "no religion" but instead Anti-Christian.

You're also ignoring all real-world evidence that being actively religious (specifically Christian) leads to far better life outcomes for people, like stronger marriages, far lower rates of depression, suicide, self-harm, more reported contentness with life, more positive outlook on life, generally happier people, etc.

just be an angry bald manlet betabuxxer who try to compensate with his beard and kill all gods in existence

evkPpvWwCrt7BcixrGSaxa-1200-80.jpg

billions must turn to christ:incel:

I would like to believe in it, but fundamentally I'm not there. Just look at any anatomy and physiology textbook, what's in you is crazy intricate. It's bizarre how resistant humans are and how all these parts come together to survive and think. And those thoughts are what created everything. Every single thing around you this post included.
Anyway, religion is a personal thing. You're not going to find a gf in church if you couldn't find one in school. It says much about your attractiveness and what life you're going to lead.
I also dislike how Christianity promises you eternal torture if you decide that your crappy life is too much and you want to leave early instead of getting into a car crash or passing away alone at 82 and getting eaten by your cats. Even just the premises seem illogical.

I am Christ maxxing rn and seeing if it’s the truth and what happens if I do. However I sadly keep falling into sin.

I think a lot of us can agree that the majority of people on Earth are straight up terrible people, and the world can be unduly harsh on anyone under 5/10. So why don't we all start looking to someone who loves us as we are? Jesus Christ went through the most pain a person could ever experience just for YOU. God is always there for YOU! Daily prayers and weekly mass have helped me to find what is truly important in this world.

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen." - Matthew 20:16
Christianity is for cucks.
View: https://youtu.be/2HXrnmYlnNk

Glad I quit this bullshit when I got the chance. I am happy I no longer believe in christianity. I am a very happy atheist.
View: https://youtu.be/xAthmXxOXJE

I despise semitic religions, you might see me posting isis content but I admire them for their militancy not their religion.

I am Christ maxxing rn and seeing if it’s the truth and what happens if I do. However I sadly keep falling into sin.
sin jfl
chad fucks a different girl everyday and god makes sure of it

Because even if God or Jesus exists it is a complete crapshoot wether or not they will help you. Incels have spent most of their lives being let down by things they were told gonna be of help only to get zero return on investment. Me and many others are tired of playing the lottery and want suggestions for things that can give guaranteed payoff. Otherwise you are wasting effort, setting yourself up for disappointment and possibly becoming even more depressed.

Look at this:

if the god made this world, he likes chads more than you. Chads are the true men of god. Whenever he cums inside a foid, he is touched by the heavenly grace more than you will ever with your lame prayers.
Low iq argument. The Bible never said everybody would be born equal or have the same level of opportunity. Also fornication is a sin just because Chad does it doesn’t mean he’s being saved by grace blame society not God. It’s society that favors Chad and our current society is strayed away.

think about it rationally why would god give chads the desire and capability to fuck women while you only have the desire to fuck them?
That has nothing to do with God that has to do with free will & genetics. The thing about Christianity is nobody is perfect because every since Eve ate the apple inequality & suffering happen.
The reason is simple god want chads fuck women and enjoy life. God doesn't want you to fuck women. He wants you to pray to him and remain chaste.
The reason chad is more pious than you is because his desires align with what god wants him to do.
You on the other hand actually wants to fuck women and enjoy life but is forced into religionmaxxing due to inceldom. You are praying to god without your full heart into it.
Umm no I’m looking into christianity specifically Catholicism from how society is right now. Also no if anything inceldom would probably turn me away from religion which it did for a little bit.
Therefore a chad will be touched by heavenly grace more than you because his heart is fully into the action while you would rather be fucking women than praying.
No he wouldnt fornication is a sin. What Chad is experiencing a hedonistic rush from the devil. The dogma God has people to follow is from the Bible not anything subjective.

Recovering christpiller here. My parents were lifetime Mormons, and I was a lifetime Mormon until age 19 when I finally got my own place.. no way not going down that path again!

@NoLooksNoLife

Lots of proud edgy Satanists faggots try to rebel for the sake of it

too much forgiveness and moral fag things in christianity muh meeks will inherit the earth just wait a bit more after chad and stacy bullies the shit out of you and you finally die you will 'inherit the world'

Based, Eastern Orthodox Christianity or death tbh.

Because it's a bunch of made up bullshit.

I spent years and years, praying to believe, going to church, reading the bible, and trying to make myself believe, but it's impossible if you know it's not true.

Try this. Pray to a Jug of milk half the time, and "god" the other half. There will be no statistically significant difference in the outcomes between the two.

The bible says even with a mustard seed of faith you can move mountains, "ask and you shall recieve". Pray for a girlfriend. You won't get one. Proof god either isn't real or doesn't give a flying fuck about your happiness.

The sky is evidence of god
If god doesn't need a reason for existing, then neither does the sky.

If you say, "It doesn't matter, he's god, he's magical", I could say the same about the sky.

God is not an explanation, it's just adding unnecessary complexity.

Recovering christpiller here. My parents were lifetime Mormons, and I was a lifetime Mormon until age 19 when I finally got my own place.. no way not going down that path again!
Mormons aren't Christians because they think God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus all have bodies and don't believe the Trinity.

What does this mean? Is he talking about heaven can’t be this earth
Yes, Heaven. Basically it means that the meek (those who endure the evils of this world and stay true to Christ) will inherit "the Earth" in Heaven, as in you will gain untold rewards for doing so.

The bible says even with a mustard seed of faith you can move mountains, "ask and you shall recieve". Pray for a girlfriend. You won't get one. Proof god either isn't real or doesn't give a flying fuck about your happiness.
God is not a genie and won't just grant your wishes. In fact you may endure far worse hardships than anyone on this Earth. Why? Well, there is no real answer. That's why I ask people to read the book of Job. Job is a pious and religious man but loses everything he owns and even his family, still he believes and he is rewarded. Christianity comes with an understanding that this life we lead will for the most part be unhappy and unfulfilling. It's a focus on the next life that keeps us inspired.

Okay I accept Christ, now wha?

Otherwise you are pathetic and idiot with an IQ of 3, being generous

sorry for gramatical errors, not an native speaker
Learn English then, retard. Especially before you go around throwing out accusations of "low IQ" in caveman speak. You are currently incapable of having any meaningful discussion on so complex a topic.

Okay I accept Christ, now wha?
Go to Church. Pray daily before sleep/after waking up/before meals. Tithe. Change your behaviors to align more closely with Christ.

God is not a genie and won't just grant your wishes. In fact you may endure far worse hardships than anyone on this Earth. Why? Well, there is no real answer. That's why I ask people to read the book of Job. Job is a pious and religious man but loses everything he owns and even his family, still he believes and he is rewarded. Christianity comes with an understanding that this life we lead will for the most part be unhappy and unfulfilling. It's a focus on the next life that keeps us inspired.
"Mark 11:24 - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

There are no conditionals on this verse. This is proof the bible is verifiable false. This isn't the only verse in the bible that doesn't line up with objective reality.

The brain is an organ that can make us believe very deeply in things that are not true. Part of that is repetition, hearing the same story over and over, and part of that is the brain being inclined to believe what other people around profess to believe.