Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why black people think everyone has a big nose?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
sometimes you can see people make fun of jews because of that stereotype,but for black people every non black has a huge nose.

Last edited:
blacks think every white person as a big nose.

just that.

are you black?
iu

non white people think that white people have big noses.

?? Blacks have huge noses. Have you seen negroid noses? They are wide and kinda curve inward like a gorillas or chimps

?? Blacks have huge noses. Have you seen negroid noses? They are wide and kinda curve inward like a gorillas or chimps
same with white lips being paper thin like a monkey and an ape
CbGtWI8W4AAWab4

Because ur stupid
Because I learned English solely from movies and you couldn't even tell I have an accent when speaking it, that's how high IQ I am.
Bro that picture attacks you too dumbass. Obviously it’s false but they’re claiming they wuz Arabians (first guy is an Arab, second is Egyptian and third is polish or eastern euro)

I didn’t know you thought Arabians wuz black.
Where are arabs even mentioned in that comic wtf are you talking about?
Ox931cf99k711

Because I learned English solely from movies and you couldn't even tell I have an accent when speaking it, that's how high IQ I am.
Cope
Where are arabs even mentioned in that comic wtf are you talking about?
What the fuck do u think Afrocentrism is? That comic is an Afrocentric comic which is the belief africans/blacks were the founders of civilization and of all ancient nations. This includes israel, Egypt, greece, Rome, China (sometimes) etc.

The first black guy is an ancient Arabian judging by clothes, the woman behind him is an Egyptian, and the guy behind that is in Eastern European garb. Just lol @ u. I mean I’m ok with you thinking blacks did what little contribution you actually did. Doesn’t rlly bother me too much, it’s brutal for u though.

Cope
What the fuck do u think Afrocentrism is? That comic is an Afrocentric comic which is the belief africans/blacks were the founders of civilization and of all ancient nations. This includes israel, Egypt, greece, Rome, China (sometimes) etc.

The first black guy is an ancient Arabian judging by clothes, the woman behind him is an Egyptian, and the guy behind that is in Eastern European garb. Just lol @ u. I mean I’m ok with you thinking blacks did what little contribution you actually did. Doesn’t rlly bother me too much, it’s brutal for u though.
You over analyzing, G.
Good thing I'm not a muslim and my parents aren't even from the same country
68fe48e513fad5b79799b7f8f8a1387af230de85 hq

Never heard this before is it true?

Cope, you shared a comic from a guy who thought muhammad and all the arabians/egyptians were black. You didn't analyze it enough because it went "whitey bad" you thought it automatically agreed with you.
I literally just googled "anti white people comics" and picked what I thought was funny lmao you def overanalyzing jfl at you.
1611746470189-png.401195
Yeah ok fulltimecousinsex
Ass
I hate when ppl say white people have no culture 1850407
ZoIOCp6

It's not like he's wrong though, you can't really argue.