Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why bluepillers are akin to animals

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
The crown jewel of human brains evolution, the prefrontal cortex, is what separates us humans from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Having a highly developed brain capable of deductive reasoning, capable of solving complex problems and the ability to think abstractly is what it means to be a human.

Prefrontal cortex is the part of the brain responsible for higher cognitive functions, like logical reasoning. This part of the brain also selects relevant information and ignores irrelevant information, for the task at hand.

It baffles me me how bluepillers can ignore the mountain of evidence in the form of studies how (physical) attractiveness affects a person's life.

They'd rather trust their empirical evidence how they saw an ugly short man with a hottie gf. (Which by itself is meaningless rhetoric.) Almost as if an exception here and there disproves that your looks are the greatest determinator of your social and dating life.

But honestly now it makes sense. When these people see or hear an incel talking about how looks affect your life, this part of their brain shuts down (if it was ever active in the first place). Strong emotions dampen the activity of the frontal lobe and animal instincts take the wheel.

These people are animals. Homo erectus would resemble a human. So would a neanderthal, even more so. But they aren't really human. And neither are people who believe what they want to believe, despite the mountain of evidence, because it makes them feel good and safe inside.

Unfortunately to be a human means to see the reality as it is. And bluepillers are just not yet ready for it.

The crown jewel of human brains evolution, the prefrontal cortex, is what separates us humans from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Having a highly developed brain capable of deductive reasoning, capable of solving complex problems and the ability to think abstractly is what it means to be a human.

Prefrontal cortex is the part of the brain responsible for higher cognitive functions, like logical reasoning. This part of the brain also selects relevant information and ignores irrelevant information, for the task at hand.

It baffles me me how bluepillers can ignore the mountain of evidence in the form of studies how (physical) attractiveness affects a person's life.

They'd rather trust their empirical evidence how they saw an ugly short man with a hottie gf. (Which by itself is meaningless rhetoric.) Almost as if an exception here and there disproves that your looks are the greatest determinator of your social and dating life.

But honestly now it makes sense. When these people see or hear an incel talking about how looks affect your life, this part of their brain shuts down (if it was ever active in the first place). Strong emotions dampen the activity of the frontal lobe and animal instincts take the wheel.

These people are animals. Homo erectus would resemble a human. So would a neanderthal, even more so. But they aren't really human. And neither are people who believe what they want to believe, despite the mountain of evidence, because it makes them feel good and safe inside.

Unfortunately to be a human means to see the reality as it is. And bluepillers are just not yet ready for it.
nts tongue my anus.

us ethnics don't have those you whitecels are so lucky

Yea....blue pillers are the real sub humans...as far as at least mentality goes...while they declare us subhuman based upon our looks...

Looks is everything with mankind....esp. for FOIDS....the serpent embedded that concept in them since the garden of eden...

The only evidence mankind wishes to indulge in and believe In...is hedonism..foids just want you to look 7and above...be well endowed...and give them 3 to 4 VAGINAL orgasms per session....a bonus if the man is subservant/useful in other ways as well

Most animals are probably blackpilled. You would have to be if you had to survive out there in the wild.

Most animals are probably blackpilled. You would have to be if you had to survive out there in the wild.
We are the only members of the animal kingdom (humans) that have incels amongst the males...

We are the only members of the animal kingdom (humans) that have incels amongst the males...
That's not even remotely true. There are many animalcels in nature. Just look at elephant seals and blue manakin. Polygyny and harems are very common in the animal kingdom, meaning some animals will end up incel.

Bateman's principle is also fairly constant among animals, so females will always be the more choosy sex. That is why sexual selection exists and males of a species are more commonly adorned with ornamental features (e.g. horns and bright plumage).

Last edited:
That's not even remotely true. There are many animalcels in nature. Just look at elephant seals and blue manakin. Polygyny and harems are very common in the animal kingdom, meaning some animals will end up incel.

Bateman's principle is also fairly constant among animals, so females will always be the more choosy sex. That is why sexual selection exists and males of a species are more commonly adorned with ornamental features (e.g. horns and bright plumage).
Just like snoop dogg said in his song back from the day...WHATS MY NAME?
"She want the man/dog with the biggest sack...and whose that? He is I and I is he..."

I always felt I was deselected by dwarnism..

if we are not part of FOID selection than we should avoid them at all costs...problem is...what do we do about those urges of ours? I dnt recall seeing or hearing of animals fapping...male dogs only get horny when a female is sensed in heat... we get horny regardless...lmmaoo