Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why bother about IT subhumans?

ZerF

ZerF

Coping one Scotch at a Time
-
Stop coping by reposting the mindless responses of some reddit faggot. I don't give a shit what these abominations think if one can even call it that. There is no point in looking at the same shit time and time again. These animals will always throw the same responses to valid threads. They can't think as individuals quite frankly they don't use their brain at all but just act uopn instincts.

These worthless suckers are brainwashed and bluepilled to the fucking moon. They'll gladly shove a 10 ft pole up their ass to please a foid. Nothing you can or will say changes that.

i want them shutdown off of reddit permanently

It's THEM that care about US, not the other way around. After all, their sub wouldn't exist without .is :feelsthink:
Can't we just make the forum account only then? That would kill them off.

This idea has been entertained many times before, but it would make the forum harder to find for new incels. Also many users (such as myself), are high inhib and will lurk for months/years before joining.
Sure but GrAYs come and go. You"ve got an account already. Those who are truly interested will come to us regardless.

Just burn the bridge after crossing it theory. Why hide from IT? Going by your logic, those who are truly interested in infiltrating will also find a way to do so regardless of forum privacy.
You're right. I guess the influx of them would drop but ultimativley it won't resolve the issue. But then again I don't want to kill off IT I just don't want the posts here because it's annoying and repetitve to see their mindless answers.