Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why bother living as a low value man?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Life is barely worth living as a normie, most have shitty jobs, not a lot of money, don't get laid very often, but they get to have some fun here and there. But as incels we have nothing, a lot of us cope with video games, anime, and other media, but what do you get burned out from these? I'm only 22 and already sick of video games, why should I continue to live and be a wageslave for the jews? Being born a sub 8 man is a scam.

d1o4jiwi9qh01.jpg

Only you can know. For me, I gradually learned that I valued things besides women, and that those things still mattered regardless of me being involved with women or not. Even if the best life is unattainable, life can still be better or worse relative to one's current situation. If your values are wholly bound to women, then perhaps your lived experience will in fact be worthless.

Only you can know. For me, I gradually learned that I valued things besides women, and that those things still mattered regardless of me being involved with women or not. Even if the best life is unattainable, life can still be better or worse relative to one's current situation. If your values are wholly bound to women, then perhaps your lived experience will in fact be worthless.
It's not just about females, I'm a failure in every way.

Do you have a family? If yes at least you have something. I have nothing, like for real there is no reason why I should continue living but I don't want to suicide either right now.

You just accept and move on or ROPE.

You dont, you simply exist. Rope or cope boyo, rope or cope.

There's no point, which is why I'm trying to raise my value as a man.

Just LOL at being a sub 8 male in 2018