Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why brag on this site of all places?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Holy cow, how many people feel the need to brag about their ascension?

Just brag on a site full of rejects theory. Can users who ascended and no longer need the site not just leave without bragging? I just want to cope yet even here we get the occasional braggers who rub their ascension in our faces.

Having a spouse/wife/girlfriend is moraly wrong because it makes You brag

I see you have come across that threesome ascension. I think it should be like if someone ascends they should only let one of the mods know via pm and request a ban.

If you could ascend then you were never an incel to begin with

Having a spouse/wife/girlfriend is moraly wrong because it makes You brag
Ig some users might just want to be honest about no longer been incel which ig is alright but they don’t need to go into details by saying ‘I had sex and I loved it, I cummed so hard’, they can just say that they ascended and elab no further.

I see you have come across that threesome ascension. I think it should be like if someone ascends they should only let one of the mods know via pm and request a ban.
Ya, the bragging enraged me.

Ig some users might just want to be honest about no longer been incel which ig is alright but they don’t need to go into details by saying ‘I had sex and I loved it, I cummed so hard’, they can just say that they ascended and elab no further.
Yeah basically.
We already get it shoved into our faces the fact that we get no sex irl.
Why do we need to suffer that here?

The humblebrag makes me wanna rope so bad

The humblebrag makes me wanna rope so bad
That piece of shit is acting like a jackass not humblebragging. Mods should change the rules and take strict actions against these fucks with alpha-cuck complex. I'm not in the least bit bothered by that retard fag 'ascending'. The deeper implication is bragging to other men leads to more competition between men which only serves to harm men and benefit foids.

Last edited:
That piece of shit is acting like a jackass not humblebragging. Mods should change the rules and take strict actions against these fucks with alpha-cuck complex. I'm not in the least bit bothered by that retard fag 'ascending'. The deeper implication is bragging to other men leads to more competition between men which only serves to harm men and benefit foids.
He is saying that his ascension made his Christmas, piece of shit.

Those braggers are always retards

in a few months (or even weeks) they'll be right back in our shoes once they inevitably get dumped for chad

the blackpill always comes to collect. Incels who ascend should not fool themselves into believing they've suddenly become chad, because a 4/10 gave them the time of day

@ItsovERfucks, why did you unfollow me? Ya, I noticed.

Just brag on a site full of rejects theory. Can users who ascended and no longer need the site not just leave without bragging? I just want to cope yet even here we get the occasional braggers who rub their ascension in our faces.
Because most braggarts here are liars. They are the worst losers irl. They only brag here because no one a way of finding out their lies here. The best way to deal with braggarts is to put them on ignore and deny them the attention they crave.

I KNOW RIGHT

Unironically they should be doxxed when doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back