Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Can't I Just Not Have Crushes? JFL

BetterMii

BetterMii

Mentalcel/Youngcel
★★
So there is this girl I like, pretty type, but I know she would never give me the time of day. She's the friend of a friend I have which makes it worse cause for some reason my delusional mind makes me think that through them something could happen, and I'm 94% sure the girl I like is a virgin. But as I'm scrolling through my Instagram feed I see a nice little fucking collage of pictures from a vacation she recently went on, to a tropical place, ass pics and all. Blatant photos so show off her accessories, and I feel so sick that I had a crush on just some other Stacy-lite I don't stand a fucking chance with. I always do this to myself and it makes me hate myself more and more every single fucking time. I thought she was at least a Stacy-lite with some decency but no, all these bitches are the fucking same, love flaunting all the shit they were LUCKY TO BE BORN WITH, while I try to looksmax and end up with NO ONE! This post she just posted triggered me so much cause I thought she was better than this, and don't suggest deleting social media, I need something to fap to.

Femoids display themselves in the hope of either getting Chad's cock or gaining orbiters to bleed resources from. No exceptions ever.

How old are you.

how can you be blackpilled, look at the degenercy in the west and hypergamy, be an adult, and still have oneitis? jfl

how can you be blackpilled, look at the degenercy in the west and hypergamy, be an adult, and still have oneitis? jfl

Looks like you need to either castrate yourself for being such a cuck, or forget about these sluts entirely.

there only legit a couple of blackpilled guys here

How old are you? The disease of oneitis usually resolves before age 21

those ass pics are mating calls so the best chad pops up to her on insta and fucks her brains out.

Incels either take what is rightfully ours, our sit and sulk on the internet lol

All women look the same to me. How can you like one more than another?

i don't have crushes anymore

14 y.o detected. Just wait till you become old and bitter

Because we're biologically programmed to feel attraction towards girls.
Combine that with getting ZERO female attention all of your life and you can guess what happens.