Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't women today accept that they're not as good looking as they think they are

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Every single foid these days think they're top tier women when in reality they're the same attractiveness level as the average man.

They're SMV levels are only high because of simps and their stupid ass friends inflating their egos.

The average woman today is the same as the average man, except one is highly valued while the other is not.

So to all foids reading this, just accept you're not as good looking as you think you are, you're probably a 4/10 and your looksmatch is probably on this site.

Because they can go online or on dating apps and be validated with 1000s of positive affirmation from men. Also their curated hoard of beta orbiters. It will never change, I think.
Yep, I doubt it will ever change, fuck this clown world.

Because they can go online or on dating apps and be validated with 1000s of positive affirmation from men. Also their curated hoard of beta orbiters. It will never change, I think.

Exactly, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you have a large amount of people who don't know each other constantly telling you that you're beautiful you're going to believe it.

If one man calls you beautiful you might think that he's lying or exaggerating, two men is odd if you know that you're ugly, but then three, four, five, six... Sex.

Toilets basically hear 24/7 that they look gorgeous and breathtaking to the point that it's impossible to have low self-esteem and be born with a vagina. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

they are all so disgustingly fat
beauty standards went down the toilet after the 90s
blame the jews and nigs

because they have 400+ ppl in their dms

Exactly, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you have a large amount of people who don't know each other constantly telling you that you're beautiful you're going to believe it.

If one man calls you beautiful you might think that he's lying or exaggerating, two men is odd if you know that you're ugly, but then three, four, five, six... Sex.

Toilets basically hear 24/7 that they look gorgeous and breathtaking to the point that it's impossible to have low self-esteem and be born with a vagina. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

It's so sad that toilets go through life with inflated egos while we go through life hating ourselves because of all the negative renforcement.

they will always have someone to gas them up. nobody has said I look good in ages (except for comments about my hair) meanwhile girls are told their noses and eyes and mouth and whatever else are pretty ad nauseam day in and day out and non-chads suffer a loveless life with zero self esteem

You're fucking stupid for letting other foids thoughts on themselves impact you... Who the fuck cares if they think they are pretty. They don't care that you think they aren't. So stop fucking caring idiots.

didnt look to much into it but there is this drew buffalo bitch that posts "redpill" content for females mocking betabuxx normies and sex havers for their expectations in relationships with women which i wouldnt mind if it was a gigastacy but once you see how she looks you will be overdosing on the blackpill and the state of this simping world. If her looksmatch would do the same videos against women they would bully him into suicide

You're fucking stupid for letting other foids thoughts on themselves impact you... Who the fuck cares if they think they are pretty. They don't care that you think they aren't. So stop fucking caring idiots.
They don't impact me at all, I agree that they're opinions are worthless. I'm just stating facts that they're egos are inflated.

Virgin women are valuable, but women these days are not virgins.

I add people I know personally to my friends list.
meanwhile, she has 1200 people in her friend list.

They're just as whores as non-virgin women,
A virgin woman is by definition not a whore. Are they still capable of being whores? Yes. But they're not.

Aren't they though? I think they are, considering men are still willing to simp for them even though they hate them logically.

Women are truly irresistible to most men.

because simps reinforce that behavior