Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why care about your virginity when women hate virgin men and prefer nonvirgins?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Women lose their virginity to men who aren't virgins all the time. They never think about a man's virginity unless it's a virgin incel because then it says everything they need to know about you, that no woman wants you so you couldn't lose yours.
They prefer it if a man(chad) is experienced and has been with many women. Virginity is the last thing foids think about when looking to have sex with a man, so what's the point of valuing your virginity? Foids are giving their virginity to men who have fucked dozens of women, that's how little they value their own virginity and of others.

What's the point of any of this when you know you'll be alone forever.

Because women preferences don’t matter if they are not willing to give us sex

You're acting as if there are girls jumping all over me. Wanting me to loose it with them

Women are often still willing to date a virgin when you’re a 18/19 year old but in your early 20s that all changes

Because women preferences don’t matter if they are not willing to give us sex
So your virginity is only valuable as long as a foid finds you attractive enough to give you sex?

So your virginity is only valuable as long as a foid finds you attractive enough to give you sex?
No, i was not discussing if virginity is valuable or not, I was saying that there is no reason to attend to foids preferences as an incel. Male virginity is never seem as valuable by a foid and I myself don’t see any reason to stay virgin as an incel, just pay for sex and take your conclusions. But if an incel wants to stay virgin for some reason, it’s not foids preferences that should tell him otherwise

Last edited:
Male virginity is never seem as valuable by a foid and I myself don’t see any reason to stay virgin as an incel, just pay for sex and take your conclusions. But if an incel wants to stay virgin for some reason, it’s not foids preferences that should tell him otherwise
Most incels who stay virgins is because they want to have their first time with a virgin foid and not paid sex with a whore. Virgin and nonvirgins foids' sex preferences dictates an incel virginity

Sex is the only value women know

Women lose their virginity to men who aren't virgins all the time. They never think about a man's virginity unless it's a virgin incel because then it says everything they need to know about you, that no woman wants you so you couldn't lose yours.
They prefer it if a man(chad) is experienced and has been with many women. Virginity is the last thing foids think about when looking to have sex with a man, so what's the point of valuing your virginity? Foids are giving their virginity to men who have fucked dozens of women, that's how little they value their own virginity and of others.
There's just something so cucked about losing it with a non-virgin as a man. Feeling all of the new sensations and emotions whilst the foid is just there having an everyday experience thinking about Chad. Conversely, A foid's virginity has no real value as they will just get tossed aside the sex, so there is nothing especially degrading about it for them.

Its Not Like you can be Not a Virgin

Unless you pay ofc