Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why curries should not do "cosplay"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
i've always noticed why do curries and arabs have skinny ass legs? whites and blacks have big legs tbh

i've always noticed why do curries and arabs have skinny ass legs? whites and blacks have big legs tbh

On top of that, they wear shorts during the summer, I am like WTF?

i-was-reading-an-article-about-a-bodybuilding-village-in-india-and-got-a-friendly-reminder-not-t-day-119638.png

LMFAO curry memes are pictures of them just existing

LMFAO curry memes are pictures of them just existing
Kek, high IQ post, curries just need to exist to become memes.

Damn, curries never win. I can't even cosplay uub from dragonball z.

does this youtuber do a good job of imitating a curry in both voice and personality?

I just realized there is an obvious lack of Indian super heros you can cosplay as.

these are fucking loser curries... not all curries are this fucking pathetic.. there are 6' chad curries out there

these are fucking loser curries... not all curries are this fucking pathetic.. there are 6' chad curries out there

Yea, elusive chad curries, like 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of the entire curry population. They are not going to save your ugly curry ass boyo.

just look at that faggot who won mr.world.. if he did cosplays, panties would drop. just sayin
its over for most curries but not all
but yeah below 5'9 , its better to buy rope

does this youtuber do a good job of imitating a curry in both voice and personality?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy fuck, that was hilarious, yea he is fucking good. Mother yacker!!
just look at that faggot who won mr.world.. if he did cosplays, panties would drop. just sayin
its over for most curries but not all
but yeah below 5'9 , its better to buy rope

I don't know which faggot you are talking about, if you are hoping that mr. world is going to save the curry dating prospect in the west, you are beyond deluded. That was my point, assuming you are not that mr. world.

ethnics just werent made for the west...