Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did Arab women simp for Cameron Herrin?

i think the answer is clear
HIS LOOKS

literally all of them on facebook sharing how cute he is and to give him justice

if any of you guys commited a small crime like robbing they will call for your instant execution your existance means nothing to them

they won't try to give you the so called justice like this faggot because they have no use for you or any sympathy
people always valued beautiful things and you are ugly the only thing you can do for them to notice or at least have any sympathy for you is suicide but that chance is slim for them to sympathisize welcome to humanity

HIS LOOKS

literally all of them on facebook sharing how cute he is and to give him justice

if any of you guys commited a small crime like robbing they will call for your instant execution your existance means nothing to them

they won't try to give you the so called justice like this faggot because they have no use for you or any sympathy
people always valued beautiful things and you are ugly the only thing you can do for them to notice or at least have any sympathy for you is suicide but that chance is slim for them to sympathisize welcome to humanity
But @Diocel said Sand women hate white men and they are loyal

Arab women dislike brown men
They worship white men because of Stockholm syndrome. White men colonized Arab countries.
They are brainwashed by modern media movies, Tv series , cartoons etc that make white the ideal standard of attractive looks.

But @Diocel said Sand women hate white men and they are loyal
liying jew that's so fucking unreal
i show any of these whores that i go to school with a cute white teenager or a guy they will lose their shit and their panties will be dripping wet soaking wet !!!!

liying jew that's so fucking unreal
i show any of these whores that i go to school with a cute white teenager or a guy they will lose their shit and their panties will be dripping wet soaking wet !!!!
Is @Diocel the jew? or me?

Arab women dislike brown men
They worship white men because of Stockholm syndrome. White men colonized Arab countries.
They are brainwashed by modern media movies, Tv series , cartoons etc that make white the ideal standard of attractive looks.
wise words

media brainwashing , and worshipping bts made them have shit standards i wish they all fucking die or sharia law gets implanted i don't care about freedom women have no right to be free they are whores by nature and need to be confined and used as objects or they will rebel against men

all women worship white men.

Nigga you know damn well why :feelsseriously:

Full hair, jawline, white skin, blue eyes. Thats why

@tehgymcel420 say something

If it's ok to simp for prettyboy murderers then it should be ok for us to simp for stacy killers

Not only arab women simp for him. He will become the next Jeremy Meeks.

Because of his personality :soy:.

wise words

media brainwashing , and worshipping bts made them have shit standards i wish they all fucking die or sharia law gets implanted i don't care about freedom women have no right to be free they are whores by nature and need to be confined and used as objects or they will rebel against men
Before media, they didn't even know that white men exist so they used to marry their own race but now with all this freedom that comes with technology and all media brainwashing, they betray their race, family, religion just to get fucked by a white Chad.

Lol this nigga got banned

HIS LOOKS

Mostly tik tok whores defended him.

The writers of this article are both ethnic foids. First commenter is a STACY defending him and trying to bluepill the author. :feelsseriously: idk any ethnic whore called stacy. Do you?.

I certainly believe age plays a major factor in these cases. More so than race or ethnicty. Young foids tend to be more liberated and unaccounted for their actions and guilt free. So they're more likely to show their whoreish side with no consequences or repercussions to fear.

Screenshot 20210824 102945

Its Just darktriadmaxx

The writers of this article are both ethnic foids. First commenter is a STACY defending him and trying to bluepill the author. :feelsseriously: idk any ethnic whore called stacy. Do you?.

I certainly believe age plays a major factor in these cases. More so than race or ethnicty. Young foids tend to be more liberated and unaccounted for their actions and guilt free. So they're more likely to show their whoreish side with no consequences or repercussions to fear.

View attachment 483301
:lul:

he looks a bit semitic tbh

View attachment 483301
Based article, even if it's by a delusional foid. This motherfucker should own up to what he did and rot in prison. Poor silly Chad, your trip in the lands of free pussy has come to an end.

Last edited:

View attachment 483301
typical makes me want to kill myself even more